13

While I was lost in my thought, I heard gunshots outside, the door burst open, about twenty guys dressed in black, one of them injected me with some type of drug, I passed out.

***

I wake up to a soft hand gently caress my face, I blinks my eye multiple times to get a clear vision of her face, "welcome home, baby" she smile, "Mina" my throat hurts, I start sobbing so hard I choke on my own tears, "shhh... I'm here baby" she hug me, "I miss you" I says, "I miss you too, sweetheart" she pull me into a kiss.

Days pass by I don't feel well, each night I wake up feeling like I need to puke, everything smells disgusting. Wilhemina begins to worry she asked if I would like to go to the doctor but I don't want to, until one afternoon I was watching television, she's working on her laptop, I was a little thirsty as I attempted to grab my water bottle from the table, everything went dark.

***

I wake up in the hospital, Wilhemina sitting on the couch far away from the bed, with both hands gripping on her cane, "when did you do it? WITH WHO!???" she couldn't hold in her anger anymore, "what do you mean" I slowly sit up, "you're pregnant, Davina Clair" she snap, "what-?" I frowned until it hits me, I was raped and he came inside me.

"You're disgusting, YOU WHORE" she throw a glass against the wall, it shatter across the room, I closed my eyes "Mina... I'm sorry" I rushed from the bed to knees, didn't care if pieces of glass cutting into my skin, she pushed me away, "WHY DID YOU LET HIM FUCK YOU??? DID YOU LIKE IT???!" She yelled, "YOU LITTLE WHOR-..", "HE RAPED ME OKAY!?? I was raped, Mina. I WAS RAPED".

"What" her hand was on her chest.

W.V pov:
When she said it, it's like my heart was rip out of me alive, I shouldn't have yelled at her without knowing what happened, my eyes burn hot tears running down.

"Mina please..." she crawl back to me, "I'm sorry he raped me, it's my fault, I sorry i don't have anyone left, if you leave me I don't know what I'm gonna do next with my life, please I sorry" she cry out, my heart break when she start apologizing because some filthy man got her pregnant, I was too stunned to open my mouth, "Mina please-..", "enough, it's not your fault, stop blaming yourself, Davina" "now tell me who did this to you" I lower myself to her level placing my hand on her cheek, "tell me Baby" my voice soften.

D.C pov:

"The guard from when I was in jail, he did it" i sobs into her chest, "did you remember his face?" She asks, " not really, I closed my eyes and my head hit a the wall so I don't really remember what his face look like I- but I remember his voice, he called me a fucking whore, I feel so dirty, Mina" I could tell Wilhemina was shaking with all her emotions mixing up, "don't be. why didn't you tell me sooner", "I don't want you to be upset, cause it's my fault that I allow a man to spread my legs, I was too weak to fight back please don't leave me", "stop apologizing Davina stop it, I love you and I won't leave you" she carry me to back to the bed and call for the nurse to check up on me.

After I was all okay, the doctor said I could go back home. Wilhemina become so careful with her words towards me. She knew I went through enough.

*****

We are in bed cuddling "baby?" she sighs "yes" I look at her eyes, "I'm so sorry for what I've said at the hospital, it was harsh" I blushed at her word, she's not a type of person who apologizes because her word was too hard, "do you think you could forgive me?" Her eyes met mine, "of course I'd always forgive you, I love you, Mina", "I love you too, dear", she keep on asking me question about this and that, even about my childhood, my favorite color and I told her it used to be black but now it's purple, she told me about the time when she was in Italy, all the food was amazing, she promised to take me there some days.

Everything was fine until I rushed to the toilet puking my life out of me, Wilhemina tied up my hair in a ponytail, she was worried her hand went up and down my back "I can't take it anymore, love. Seeing you like" she whispers, I turned to her "it's okay baby, I'm fine now" I wipe my mouth with the tissue, we went back to bed, "I'm going back there tomorrow" she sternly says, "back where?" my eyes was closed with my back to her front, "I'm going to find bastard and make him pay" she kiss the back of my head, I nods slowly.

"Goodnight, love", "goodnight, baby"