24

We started dancing hand in hand, Wilhemina and Viola holding each other closely on the dance floor, Warren move me around "stay here tonight?" He says, Wilhemina heard it so clearly this time, "pardon?" I giggles, "will you spend a night, Ms.Clair?" , I quickly glance at Wilhemina, she looks at her Viola pretending she didn't hear it, "sure Mr.Field" he leans in a little but I turn away, he kiss my bare neck, I didn't have any jewelry on which make it much more easier for him.

After dancing Warren sit at the counter and I excuse myself to the bathroom.

I'm washing my hands and the main door open, it's Wilhemina.

"I know what you're doing Davina, trying to make me jealous?" she sternly says locking the door, "oh get over yourself Wilhemina" I reach for the door knob but she take a step closer, "what do you think you're doing?" I furrow my brows, she keep taking a step forward until my back hit the wall, I keep staring in her eyes, her eyes soften as if they longing to meet mine, "I've to go" i says, she grab my waist, but then she let go.

"Wilhemina?" Viola says knocking on the door, I look at her and unlock the door, "oh sorry I thought she was here" she says, "yes she is" I walk out.

"Davina there you are, I thought ran away" Warren place his hands on my hips gently, "I had a phone call from one of my friend" I lied.
"Mmhmm by the way how many times have I told you you're stunning" he's so nice and I do get this feeling I just don't really understand it.

Wilhemina and Viola come in and they told us, they have to leave earlier due to some issue at the company.

Before she left she give me a soft glance and I did the same. I guess our time in this universe is up. So it gonna be a long goodbye until we meet again.

***

It's midnight, Warren carried me into his bedroom, "you can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on th couch" he offers, "you're being so nice to
me... why?", he lay me on the bed and caress my face "It doesn't need a reason to be nice to someone you care about, Davina" his voice comfort me so much, I thought he was Mina for second, I didn't realize tear roll off my cheek until he wipe it away, "whatever you're going through, you can tell me", I look into his eyes searching if I could trust him, "you can trust me" he probably read my mind, "I- Me and Ms.Venable, we used to be together but now we aren't anymore" I can't just say because of the night he ask me to stay that's why we broke up, "so you're into woman?" he ask softly, "yes but I wouldn't label myself, I just go with whatever feels right", he nods "it must be hard for you, now that she's engaged", I sigh, "i don't know Warren, a part of me wish we could get back but she's already belong to someone else" I sit up, "Do you like me?" I boldly ask, "it would be a lie if I said no" "you're gorgeous, and smart and full of light, I fancy you but I do under-..." I pull him into a heated kiss.

"Are you sure about this Davina?" he ask while I'm unbutton his shirt, "yes just kiss me" he ask permission to unzip my dress, his hand went to unclip my bra, "you're so beautiful" he lay me down, "undo your pants for me will you?" I charm his pants off with my words, "god you're hot" he smirk, I spread my legs, "how do you like it?" he leans down whisper in my ear, I got goosebumps, "just fuck me Warren" my eyes hold tightly shut, "wait wait" "can I be on top?" I ask, "of course" he lay down and I throw one of my leg over him.

To be honest I've never had sex with a guy before. The thought of Mina make me wet enough to handle this.

I lower myself on his hard cock, the tip enter my entrance, it feels so far different than the dildo Wilhemina used to used on me, i gasp taking in his large length, "why? Too big than you used to?" he placed his hand on my hip, my eyes were shut closed, nodding, "go slowly baby" he caress my thigh, I could hear him exhale loudly, "you're so tight" he says almost moan, I let him slide fully into me, a loud moan escape my throat, I started rolling my hips, sweats roll down my chest onto his toned stomach, I fasten my movement and stop when he about to come into me, "tired?" he tease grabbing my boobs, "let me fuck you from behind" his voice was deep, I nods.

I face the headboard resting my arms on the pillow, he thrust it in, the thrust was rough "Oh Goddd, WARREN fuck-... OH-..." the bed hug the wall with each thrust.

"OH FUCK Davina I'm coming" he didn't pull out, the warm sensation appear inside me "Warren? you came in me?" I whisper, "you're be alright baby" he pull out and caress my face, "why are you so sure?" I pull him under the cover, "if anything happens I'll be responsible for it I promise" he kiss my sweaty forehead, "you haven't had sex with a man before have you?" he grinned, i shyly shake my head, "no I haven't", "you did well, love" he praised, "good night Warren" "goodnight Davina"