11

"I'm bored" "wanna do something fun?" I ask Wilhemina's cousin Chrissy, she's my age. "Oh yeah!" she quickly turned around, "we should go on a crime mission" I says smoking on the cancer stick, "fun... but what if Mina-", "she won't" I wink.

Wilhemina left me with Chrissy, since she has meeting to attend. "Dior? Gucci? Chanel? Or ???" I look at her, "Tiffany" she giggles, "Ima call Liam and Adan" that two are also Wilhemina's cousin, "SURE!" I stood up, grabbing my phone and my heart shape purse, "by the way Chrissy did you bring yours?" I hold up my crimson pistol up in the air, "always" she pull it from her tiny black bat bag pack, "make sure those two bring it" she nods.

***
Liam and Adan arrives in their black Jaguar, "hello cousins" I pulled my mask down, "Wilhemina would kill us if she knows" we laughs, "maybe maybe not".

Me and Chrissy get in my purple babe together, Liam and Adan drive behind, it's almost 10pm.

My phone rings "fuck... Davina, it's Mina" I look at Chrissy who had a worry expression on her face, "oops" I take another snort and answer the phone, "hello dear" she says, "hello babe" i sounds high, "Davina? what did you do?", "nothing I just have a couple of drinks with Chrissy, that's all", "mhmmm... so my meeting just end, I'm out with some friends don't wait for me dear" I grinned, "yes mommy, I love you" I blow a kiss through the line, "I love you too" she hung up.

"She's out with her friends" I let Chrissy knows that we're gonna be fine. Parking our cars in front of Tiffany store, "you ready?" Chrissy nods, we pulled our mask over. Firstly, not wanting anyone to recognize us, secondly everyone knows I'm with Wilhemina and everyone fear her, so if they know it's me who's robbing them, they won't do shit and where's the fun in that?

"Let's go" the four of us walk into the store, I was busy checking out their new items, "beautiful" I says under my breath, a hand pull on my shirt "Davina... is that Wilhemina??" I move my gaze from the jewelry to the red head standing facing her back to me, she's with a brunette, first I'm afraid she gonna see and I just lied to her that I'm at home but what the fuck is she doing here with another woman with her hand resting on the brunette ass.

Liam shot one of the worker right on her arm, "HEAD DOWN NOW" he threatens, I stood there not knowing what to do, "Davina!?" Chrissy shake my arm, Wilhemina turn around, "LIAM!!!" Adan rushed to Liam who's pointing his gun at the work and he other hand picking out all the jewelry, "WHAT!?", "Mina's here" he murmurs, they spin around to see Wilhemina's eyes burning hole in their head, "fuck, Mina what-?" Adan didn't wait long to drag Liam out the exit, the worker calls 911, I could hear the siren coming, "Davina" "what are you doing here?" She seems calm, "Who is she?" I pull out my gun pointing towards her slut, Wilhemina cover the hole with her hand knowing that I won't dare to pull the trigger, making the brunette smirk.

"DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS WILHEMINA" I raise my voice, "Davina!!! The police!!!" Chrissy grabbed my wrist I push her and she fall hitting her head with the shatter glass, "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" Wilhemina yell at me, "NO. WHY ARE YOU HERE AND WITH HER? WHO'S THIS OR IS IT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR WHORE!?" my eyes starting to water, voice begins to shake, it's a wet anger and this represents that I care too much.

Wilhemina stay quite, I pull the gun away from her and move it to the brunette head, "go on I dare you" she laughs, "i wouldn't do that if I were you" Wilhemina murmurs in amazement, without hesitate the bullet run across the front to the back of her head, her body fall to the ground"

I point it back to Wilhemina, "why did you do that to me? What did I wrong? I did everything just so you could see the love I have for you!!!" my chest hurts from all the pain I'm holding, "I told you not to lie to me baby, which part of not lying to me don't you understand?" She walk up closer so the gun is directly on her chest, "yes I lied, and so did you!!!" I go in closer with the gun still pointing in her heart, "you cheated on me" my face turn stone and dry, our nose was inches apart.

"DROP GUN MA'AM" the red laser all lands on me, "pull the trigger" she says in the lower tone, her warm breath brushing my face, she smells like bourbon, "pull it" "do it Davina, end me already" she smirk seeing that I don't have the gut to kill her, I drop the gun from my hand.

The police arrest me in front of her, she stood there not saying a word. Her face was plain with no expression, she was the Venable that everyone knew.