12

W.V pov:
I left Davina in jail for a week, for her to learn her lesson, "my girl remain unharmed, are we clear?", "yes Ms.Venable".

D.C pov:
It's suck to stuck in this cage, I haven't heard from Wilhemina for a week now. I sit on the cold floor reading a book which I beg from the guard and he was kind enough to give it to me in return I let him kiss me.

I think I'm going insane, I don't care about my future anymore, my life is ruined because I love her and she cheated on me.

"I'm bored..." I pulled on his belt from behind the bar, he smirk. "What do you want, doll?", "any chance you can get me another book ... and a bottle of champagne?" I blinks at him, "yes I can, but this time you'll have to let me fuck you" he says grabbing my ass, I got disgust but oh dear, I don't see much I can do in this hell hole.

I bit on my lower lip, he start to unlock the door, "no it's ok thanks, I don't need the champagne" I laugh it off, he got in and lock it behind him.

⚠️ (I don't usually do a warning but Davina is about to get r@pe so if you're uncomfortable please move to another chapter)

"I said I want it anymore" I back up to the corner, he harshly pull me to him, I kick him in the ball, "asshole!!! Get away from me", "stop screaming, you slut" he slap me, I got deja vu when Wilhemina hand went on my face, his hand cover my mouth, I try to push him but I was too weak, he slap me again harder, push me on to the bed.

My head hit the fall everything start spinning, he undid his pants let it fall to the ground, both his arms rip off my nightgown. I feel a sting pain on my head red liquid roll down my forehead onto my brow.

He spread my legs and shove his d into my entrance, I yelled out, a piece of cloth went in my mouth blocking all the sound, his hand pinned mine onto the mattress, I closed my eyes and thought about her. Wilhemina.

She won't give a fuck if I'm dead or alive, if she does she would've come for me already. But I love her. I still do.

Just a thought of her comforting me, tears escape my eyes. He's hurting me, it is dry down there but he's forcing it, my inside is like tearing apart from each other.

"Fucking whore" he take one of my nipple in his mouth circling his filthy tongue around it, "you ask for this, now you get it" the voice in my head start screaming blaming me this is all my fault.

*****

I curled up into a ball, the night was quiet, he finished and left. I've never thought I would get raped by a man before. It's disgusting.