17

[Candy Necklace by Lana Del Rey]

It was not just about her being disrespectful but also about the letter she send me earlier, that's what got Wilhemina all heated. She won't kill someone just because they look down on her if so every single living things on this planet would have been extinct by now except me, I love her and she love me. I couldn't imagine negotiating with Mina either. Her words hits hard like bitch slap, you would end up ending your life if you're sensitive and takes her words too personal.

"Clean up the mess then texts me" she hung up her phone, "is everything gonna be fine?" asking her from underneath the blanket watching funny videos on my iPad, "yes baby, don't worry" she pull open the cover, every time I look at her I see nothing but the love she has for me, both her eyes really screamed something like 'I love you so much that I would kill any breathing thing that dare to stand between us'

"I love you" I throw my iPad off the bed, taking in her comforting touch and scent, "I love you too" she pull me closer to her, my hand go over her waist. I was exhausted and fall asleep while she hum a song which I know too well 'lavender moon' by Haroula Rose softly with her chin above my head.

***

*back home*

After spending two weeks on our trip, we're back home.

I'm on the couch with having Taco Bell, "want some?" I offer it to Mina, she's reading her book on the bed, "i'm fine dear, thank you"

"Mina?" I eye her, she has been acting different since we got home, "hmm?", "umm never mind" I take another bite of the taco.

Wilhemina gaze the clock hanging on the wall, "I'll have to leave in five" she place her book down on the bed, and walks in the closet room, "uhh... where to?" I follow her in, took her a while to respond "office" that's it.

I stand there arm crossing, "it's weekend, no one work today", "I do" she says putting on her dark lilac bra before laying her purple blouse on top.

"So... can I go with you?" I asked, "no" the no was harsh and she know it "I'm sorry dear, I'll be back before dinner" she give a loving smile, "promise?" I put up my pinky, "promise".

***

"See you later" she kiss my forehead then leave, "see you..." I watch the car drive past the front gate.

She's hiding something from me, I can feel it. I quickly went inside and grab my car key planning on going to her company but first I've to pick up something from the florist shop downtown so I'll an excuse to meet her. And plus it would be suspicious if I go now the fact that she just left.

"Where are you going Ms?" one of the maid asked, "out?" I furrowed, "Ms.Venable told me-..", "oh I don't care what your boss told you keep it to yourself" I slipped in my coats it's snowing outside, "but Ms-...", "there is no but now go and do your job or I'll fired you"

"Fucking hell" "open the goddamn gate" I yelled at the guards, "sorry Ms there's a problem with the gate it won't open" he said, "then fucking do something" my patience is not in a mood.

After waiting for them to fix the gate, i can't anymore, fine I'm going to climb over. I throw my heels to the other side, as I attempted to climb, "ms please come down Ms.Venable won't like this" one of the guy says, then my phone rings I pick it up without caring to know who its from "what? I'm busy" I say, "Davina get. down. now" it's Wilhemina, I was shocked and look at the camera staring at me from the corner, "fuck" I murmured, "the gate won't open, mina" I says still sitting on the tall fence, "It is because i said so, but now get your ass off the down" she says, "no", "get down Davina or you won't like it when I'm back", "ok" hunting up my phone then throw myself off the 12ft tall fence. It went all pitch black.