Episode 3

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 3 [Rejected]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(California, USA)
(At Oxford Academy)

Bella: (mesmerized) Oh my stars, Who is that guy?

Anna: He's the new transfer student

Bella: What's his name? And where did he transfer from?

Anna: That, I don't know... yet

Bella: He's REALLY handsome

(Lindsay overhears their conversation and cuts in)

Lindsay: Yeah you're totes right, He's REALLY handsome (snobbishly) But you're not his type!

Bella: Excuse me?

Lindsay: Listen sweetie, Guys like him date hot gorgeous girls, You know, To match their prestige social status and you're way out of his league and definitely not his spec so if I were you, I'd probably just stick to busboys and dweebs! (wiggling her fingers at them) See you later girls! (she exits the hallway)

Bella: (annoyed) What a B!TCH!

Anna: Just ignore her, She's just a 잘하는

Bella: (confused) A what?!

Anna: A w0rthless snob

Bella: Undoubtedly (The bell rings) Let's get to class!

(Meanwhile)
(At St John's Hospital)
(In Dr Mark's office)

Dr Mark: Hello Mrs Carter.

Mrs Carter: Good day, Dr Mark. I got your text, You said I should come over to the hospital so we could talk.

Dr Mark: Yes, I did. How is your daughter?

Mrs Carter: She's fairing pretty well. She's taking her pills and avoiding any form of contact with water as usual.

Dr Mark: That's better. She's actually the reason I called you over to the hospital

(Mrs Carter focuses her attention on what Dr Mark is about to say)

Mrs Carter: Okay...

Dr Mark: See, Before Bella got discharged from the hospital, We ran a couple of tests on her in order to deeply understand her condition, And while she's one of the few 1% of the entire world's population with aquagenic urticaria, Her case of aquagenic urticaria is also extremely rare.

Mrs Carter: (perplexed) How? In what way?

Dr Mark: Let me ask you something, Has her case always been this severe to the extent that it leads to coma?

Mrs Carter: No, not at all. When she was younger and water accidentally came in contact with her skin, She merely experienced an itch, a rash or redness, It was never serious that it led to coma.

Dr Mark: That's exactly what I'm saying ma'am. Her case of aquagenic urticaria is not only progressive but de@dly. I'm afraid the older Bella gets, The worse her condition is going to become.

Mrs Carter: (bothered) Oh God...

Dr Mark: If care isn't taken, Your daughter could di£. Which is why you must protect her at all cost or you could lose her forever.

Mrs Carter: (she widens her eyes in fear)

(Back at Oxford Academy)
(In Chemistry Class)

Students: (chatting noisily)

(A female teacher in her early 40's walk into the classroom)

Mrs Vivian: Settle down everyone!

(Everyone takes their seats)