Episode 19

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 19 [Suspended]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(At Oxford Academy)
(In the girl's restroom)

Bella: (screaming) Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

Lindsay: Oh sh!t...

(The girls instantly free her and watches as she screams and wriggles on the floor in agony)

Girl 1: Oh my God Lindsay, What you done?!

Lindsay: I don't know, I had to do something

Girl 1: You shouldn't have splashed water on her at least, Have you forgotten what happened the last time?

Girl 2: (panics) We're in trouble aren't we?

Lindsay: No we're not. Let's just get out of here... Fast!

(Lindsay and the other girls quickly exit the restroom as Bella winces in pain)

Bella: Ahhhhhh!

(She manages to clean the water off her face, using her school uniform. She stands up from the floor and stares at her face in the mirror, horrified to see it red and covered with rashes)

Bella: Owww... God, It hurts!

(Luckily, Anna walks into the restroom few minutes afterwards)

Anna: Bella! There you are, I've been looking all over the school for you (noticing Bella's face) Oh my God, What happened?

Bella: Lindsay... She splashed water on me

Anna: (enraged) Argh! That w£nch did this to you?! (Bella nods her head) Just close your eyes alright? Don't panic.

Bella: Okay (she closes her eyes)

(Anna looks around to see if anyone is watching then she closes her eyes as well)

Anna: I wish Bella's pains could go away immediately...

(In a flash, The rashes & redness disappear from Bella's face completely and she sighs in relief)

Bella: Thank you

Anna: (smiling) Don't mention it

Bella: (sighs) Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without you, Anna. Thank you so much. I can't believe Lindsay would go to extremes all because of Daniel.... A guy who doesn't even notices or likes her

Anna: Ugh, So she hassled you because of that arrogant j£rk?

Bella: Not helping Anna!

Anna: Sorry. I should go look for that w£nch and make her regret ever being born!

Bella: No, Don't do anything irrational

Anna: But I have to do something at least

Bella: It's fine, Forget it. I really don't know what wouldn't have happened if you hadn't come in here on time, It could have been much more severe. 

Anna: That's why we're not taking any more chances! We need to head to the Principal's office right away and report that she-d£vil called Lindsay to him. If I you won't allow me to squ@sh her head like a melon then at least you could report her to the school authorities.... Which is what we're gonna do right now. Come on, Let's go! (she grabs Bella and they leave the restroom)

(Later on)
(In The Principal's Office; Bella, Lindsay and the other three girls stand before the Principal)

Principal Williams: Tell me what happened.