Episode 20

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 20 [Torn Friendship]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(At Oxford Academy)
(At the locker area)

Bella: Hi Daniel! (she says as she walks up to Daniel by his locker)

Daniel: Hey Bella. How's it going?

Bella: Pretty awesome actually. I'm psyched for our date tomorrow.

Daniel: So am I. Uhh listen, I heard about what Lindsay did to you, I'm sorry I couldn't help.

Bella: (laughing) There's no need for you to apologize. Lindsay and her friends are paying for their atrocities already

Daniel: Really?

Bella: Yeah. Principal Williams gave them a two week suspension and all the tests, projects and assignments that they've carried out so far has been cancelled which means lots and lots of F's and carryovers for them.

Daniel: That's befitting. I hope you weren't affected much by the water she splashed on you

Bella: I was but I'm okay now, That's what matters.

Daniel: Yeah you must probably think that it was my fault Lindsay ass@ulted you. I just don't get what her problem is, I told her a long time ago to stay as far as possible away from me. I don't know why she still did this to you.

Bella: Probably because she still has a crush on you, Daniel.

Daniel: Maybe, But at least she's out of the picture

Bella: That's right! And please, Let's stop talking about Lindsay, She's not worth our saliva.

Daniel: No problem...

(Daniel chuckles then pulls Bella into a tight warm hug)

(Meanwhile)
(At The Hotel)

Mitch: (furiously) YOU GOT SUSPENDED?!!!

Lindsay: Yeah, I said that twice already

Mitch: What? How? When? Why? Where? What happened? What did you do that got you suspended?

Lindsay: I saw Bella and Daniel together in the cafeteria and they were really passionate about each other and I felt a little bit jealous as I  watched them so I sorta attacked her in the restroom when she went in there and I poured water on her.

Mitch: (enraged) YOU DID WHAT?! Did I ask you to do that?

Lindsay: (sadly) No...

Mitch: Argh, Then why did you? (Lindsay remains silent) Now let me ask you, What did I say your sole purpose in that school was huh?

Lindsay: To spy on both Bella and Daniel and to report their every move back to you

Mitch: And what part of my orders said you should fight her?

Lindsay: (sighs) None.

Mitch: (enraged) THEN WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!!

Lindsay: I'm so sorry sugar pie, I told you I was jealous and I wanted to get back at her for what she and Anna did to you few days ago, Please don't be m@d at me

Mitch: (fed up) You're so f.ucking dumb! Where on Earth did they get you from? Did you hit your head or something when you were born, Why are you this stup!d? Now how am I gonna spy on Bella and Daniel if you're suspended huh? Have you forgotten that you are my only undi£?

Lindsay: But It's not over yet, I could ask one of my friends to help you do it

Mitch: And what makes you think she won't be suspicious and ask questions? And it won't be a matter of time before she blabs it out and every single person finds out about my plans.