Episode 29

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 29 [The Merpeople History]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
DO NOT COPY OR REPOST❌❌❌
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Few Days Later)
(At Anna's House - In Anna's Bedroom)

Anna: (flipping through her History notebook) Uhhh, I really need to complete my History assignment before Wednesday otherwise I'll be in huge trouble.

(Anna gazes at her book for a moment then she closes her eyes)

Anna: (giggles) I wish for my History assignment to be completed...

(A lucid bright white light appears all over Anna's room for a while then it slowly fades away)

Anna: (she closes her book happily) There, All done! I enjoy being a fairy so much.

(Just then, Someone knocks at Anna's room door)

Anna: (shouts) Come in, Grandma! The door's open!

(The person actually turns out to be Anna's Grandma & she opens the door and enters into Anna's bedroom)

Anna: Hey Grandma.

Grandma: How are you doing grandchild?

Anna: (gleefully) Well... I'm as joyous as I'll ever be!

Grandma: That's great to hear grandchild. But err, How exactly did you know I was the one at the door without you even seeing me or hearing my voice yet?

Anna: I could sense you, Grandma.

Grandma: Hmm, Your fairy powers are growing much faster than I anticipated, Anna.

Anna: I'll have you to thank for that, Grandma, For all the vigorous practice and trainings... Now, I can sense where anyone is, I also get spontaneous visions and my magic wish spell casting powers are increasing powerfully and tremendously.

Grandma: Very Impressive, Anna! At this rate, You might even become the most powerful fairy to ever exist grandchild, Just like I told you when you firstly discovered your powers.

Anna: (nodding her head happily) Mm-hmm.

Grandma: Since you're already adept in the magic wish spell casting areas, I want to teach you more about the flying aspect of being a fairy.

Anna: But Grandma, It's daytime outside. People will see us.

Grandma: (smiles) Not if we are tiny enough.

Anna: (she stares at her grandma for a while then she smiles as well) Okay grandma, I'm in!

(Anna's Grandma releases her large silvery-translucent gauze fairy wings from her back and Anna does the same thing too then they both shrink themselves and fly out of Anna's room window. Anna and her grandma smile happily while flying through the clear blue skies as they joyfully bask in the pleasant euphoria of being fairies)

(At Daniel's House)
(Down In The Basement - Mitch unsuccessfully tries to break free from his restraints but each time he tries to break the chains, Anna's fairy magic powerfully shocks him and this angers him the more)

Mitch: (furiously) Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

(Upstairs)
(In The Living Room - Daniel and Bella are romantically cuddling together while laying on the couch)

Bella: (smiling) Your couch is so comfortable, I sw€ar I could easily fall asleep while laying on it.

Daniel: (chuckles) I'm glad you like it

Bella: (blushing) Of course I do...

(Daniel & Bella both share a soft gentle k1ss but Bella suddenly stops k1ssing Daniel after a short moment)