Episode 11

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 11 [Threats and Discoveries]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(California, USA)
(At Daniel's House)
(Suddenly, Mitch appears behind Bella. She senses someone behind her & quickly turns around and is extremely startled on seeing Mitch)

Bella: (startled) Huh???

Mitch: (smirks) Hello sweetheart.

Bella: Umm, Hello...

Mitch: Did I frighten you?

Bella: Yeah you did, A little bit.

Mitch: My sincere apologies, I didn't mean to frighten you. 

Bella: It's fine. Who are you anyway?

Mitch: My name is Mitch, I'm Daniel's father.

Bella: (surprised) Oh wow! Daniel never told me about you

Mitch: Oh, He didn't?

Bella: No, He didn't. But it's nice to meet you, Mr...

Mitch: Just call me Mitch... (he smiles) And the pleasure is all mine.

(Bella stares at Mitch intensely for a moment)

Bella: Have we met before? You seem really familiar, I feel like I've seen you somewhere but I can't exactly recall

Mitch: Hmm, I get that a lot. But I don't think we've met before. I mean, I surely would have remembered meeting a stunning damsel like you

Bella: (she smiles) Yeah, Thanks for the compliment. I'm Bella by the way, A friend of Daniel's.

Mitch: Yeah, I know. He's told me about you

Bella: So where is he?

Mitch: He went out on some errands but I think he'll be home shortly. You could wait for him

Bella: Maybe I'll come back some other time. By the way, It was nice meeting you!

Mitch: (grins) I can certainly say the same...

Bella: (smiling) Bye!

(Mitch stares at Bella d£vilishly as she exits the house)

(Meanwhile)
(Deep in the ocean; Daniel, in his full merman form, leisurely swims past some coral as he basks in the euphoria of the gentle waters. He also swims along with some dolphins, turtles, manatees, manta rays, jellyfish, clownfish and several other sea creatures)

Daniel: I've missed the waters... (He exhales in ecstasy)

(Daniel spots something glistening from a far distance, He swims towards it and sees that it's a large golden seashell. He picks it up and smiles while looking at it)

(At Anna's House)
(In her room)

Anna: So Grandma, You said you were going to tell me all about my heritage and the fact that I'm a fairy and have wings coming out of my back and the fact that i can do magic

Grandma: Calm down grandchild. You will  learn everything soon okay? Patience is simply the key.

Anna: (sighs) Okay

Grandma: Fairies have existed for many many years now, Possibly for millions of years. But you haven't noticed because we can conceal our true form and appear as ordinary human beings. I am a fairy, And so was your grandfather and your mother is one too, You come from a long line of fairies. It's on our genes...

Anna: Wow! (pauses) So do you know how fairies came to exist?

Grandma: That... I don't know. But all I know is that we do exist and we are gifted with so many potential powers and abilities.