Episode 28

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 28 [Freed] 
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
DO NOT COPY OR REPOST❌❌❌
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(The Following Day)
(At The Carter's Residence - Bella leisurely walks down the staircase while wearing her earrings then she steps into the living room but she sees no one there)

Bella: (smiling) Hmph, I kinda guessed right. Mom isn't awake yet, I should probably prepare breakfast for her and serve it to her in bed... Again! So that by the time she wakes up, She'll have something very sumptuous awaiting her. (giggles) Yup, That's what I'll do.

(Just as Bella is about to go into the kitchen, Someone gently knocks at the front door)

Bella: (baffled) Who exactly could that person be this early? It's only 8am, I don't think I'm expecting anyone by this time, It could probably be Anna or Jason. (she smiles widely while blushing) Or maybe it's Daniel!

(Bella happily goes to open the door but is shocked to stupor on seeing her nemesis, Lindsay, standing at her doorstep)

Bella: (shocked) It's you...

Lindsay: (excited) Hey girlfriend!

Bella: (sighs) Lindsay, What're you doing at my house?

Lindsay: Oh my gosh! You sound totes surprised to see me, Bella, I get it! Umm anyways, Can I come in?

Bella: (irritated) No, You can't.

Lindsay: Hmm, It's fine. I completely understand.

Bella: Aren't you supposed to be at home pondering over your suspension or whatever?

Lindsay: I'm aware. Look Bella, I know we haven't really been BFFs for like foreves but I totally want all that to change and also, I've hundred percent forgiven you for getting me suspended from school and I want us to be friends now.

Bella: (scoffs) I'm not buying your lies, Lindsay.

(Bella attempts to slam the door right in Lindsay's face but Lindsay stops her by holding the door wide open)

Lindsay: (pleading) No no no, Wait wait wait! Please!

Bella: Lindsay, You and I can't be friends... Ever! Have you forgotten about everything horrible you and your popular entourage friends have done to me? You knew about my condition and yet you splashed water on me during our confrontation in the girl's restroom and not only that, You are one of the reasons I got into a one month coma in the first place. Have you forgotten so soon?!

(Lindsay looks behind her for a brief moment then she turns back to face Bella)

Lindsay: Yes, I know and I'm completely sorry about all of that okay? I really don't mean any harm towards you anymore. Infact, To prove it... (she takes out her iPhone from her pocket then she takes a picture of her & Bella and posts it on her Instagram) See, I took a picture of the two of us together and I posted it on my Instagram where I have over ten million followers and that is one thing I would've never done with you before so you can see, I mean no harm towards you, Bella. I just want us to be on good terms, Hashtag BFFs! We're literally so cool now right? OMG, This is totally cray cray! (giggles) 

Bella: (baffled) Why exactly are you doing this?

Lindsay: (exhales) Mm, Because my suspension will be over soon and I kinda wanted us to make amends and become good friends by the time I return at least.

Bella: (suspiciously) Well, Good luck with that.

Lindsay: Umm anyways, The reason I came over to your house is because I need your help with something very  important and I kinda need you to follow me back to my house so that you can help me out with it but don't worry, I'll tell you what the problem is on the way to my house. So will you come with me?