Episode 10

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 10 [D£vil's Lair]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(California, USA)
(At Anna's House; In the kitchen)

Anna: (staring at her fairy wings in the mirror) Wow! They're so big, bright and beautiful... And covered in glitter? Hmph. I wonder if I could fly with them---

(Just then, Anna slowly begins to levitate up in the air as her wings start flapping)

Anna: Woahhhhhhh!

(She navigates laterally as she flies around the kitchen)

Anna: (astonished) I can't believe this. I'm actually flying! Woo-hoo!!!!!

(Suddenly, She starts to loose balance as her wings abruptly begins to loose control & flutter viciously, causing her to violently crash into different items in the kitchen)

Anna: (screaming) Aaaaaaaah!

(Just then, Anna's Grandma enter into the kitchen)

Grandma: Anna, Have you started cooking the--- (she sees Anna flying uncontrollably around the kitchen) Anna?

Anna: Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Grandma! Help me!

Grandma: (smiles) It is time.

Anna: Time? Time for what?! (she crashes into a light bulb) Oww!

Grandma: Time for you to learn all about your heritage.

Anna: Heritage? What are you talking about? And how does that have to do with me flying?

Grandma: You have so much to learn grandchild, But first... (pauses) Take a deep breath then breathe in and out repeatedly.

Anna: (confused) WHAT?!!! How is that gonna solve anything?

Grandma: Your wings are out of control because it senses your fear. The only way for you to regain control is to abolish that fear, Now do as I said.

Anna: Hold on a second, How do you know so much about this? Are you a---

Grandma: Will you be quiet and just do as I said?!

Anna: (sighs) Typical Grandma.

(Anna takes in a deep breath then she slowly begins to breathe in & out repeatedly until she eventually gains control over her wings. Then she lands back on the floor and her wings retracts into her back)

Anna: (surprised) Whoa. It worked.

Grandma: I told you (smiles).

Anna: Grandma, How do you know about all this? (gasps) Unless you're a fairy

Grandma: Yes, I am.

Anna: (puzzled) How? And how am I a fairy too?

Grandma: (smiles) Come with me grandchild, There's something you should know. You have a lot to learn about your heritage and inheritance.

(Anna's grandmother takes Anna out of the kitchen)

(Next Day)
(At Oxford Academy)
(In the basketball court; Reagan, Jason and some other guys are playing basketball as Daniel quietly watches them from the audience seats, while also writing in his journal at the same time)

Daniel: (thinks) "Today has been fetching so far. I've gotten a little bit acquainted with Bella, She shared a few things about herself to me and I told her a few things about myself as well. I know it's too early but I  can't deny that fact that I feel something for her already, Could it be too soon...?"