Episode 30

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 30 [Order]    
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏❤
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(The Next Day)
(At The West Mansion - In Lindsay's Bedroom)

Lindsay: (she sits on her bed while speaking to herself in panic) Uhh! I totally haven't heard from my sugar pie for some days now. I'm like, totally, so nervy. I wonder what happened to him after I left him with Bella and Anna Kim Tae-Hyung the other day. Err, Maybe he was finally able to k1ll Bella and return back to the ocean with Daniel. (sadly) Aww, I can't believe he left without even saying goodbye! Wait, He said he was going to k1ll me before returning back to the ocean which only means that he hasn't gone back yet because I'm still very much alive. (she looks around in confusion) Ugh, Something totally isn't right here.

(After a while, Lindsay worriedly lays down on her bed)

Lindsay: (exhales) I just hope my sugar pie is okay...

(Meanwhile)
(In the ocean - Daniel, in his full merman form, swims across the reef pasts some coral, sea anemones and a shoal of clownfish. He closes his eyes as he enjoys the cool gentle waters and when Daniel opens his eyes, He spots a large number of pearls laying on a nearby rock beside some oysters, He gracefully swims towards the rock & gathers the pearls then he smiles while gazing at them)

(Later on)
(At Oxford Academy - In The Quad)

Reagan: Yo!

Jason: (annoyed) What do you want, Reagan? Are you here to continue teasing me about the fact that Bella never wanted to go out with me?!

Reagan: Yeah, About that... Listen, I'm really sorry bro. I know I kinda acted like a total d1ck towards you the other day and---

Jason: (he interrupts him) Kinda???

Reagan: (sighs) I know I completely acted like a total d1ck towards you the other day and I'm sorry for that. 

Jason: (grins) Hmm, It's all cool bro.

Reagan: You sure?

Jason: Yeah bro, No hard feelings!

Reagan: So we're pals again right?

Jason: (smiling) Of course bro.

Reagan: Thanks man.

(Reagan and Jason share a friendly fist bump then they hug it out as they both make up)

(Afterwards)
(In The School Hallways)

Bella: (she opens her locker using her fingerprints) I seriously can't wait to get back home and once I get back home, I am going straight to my bed to sleep for at least nine hours... Mm, That's oddly specific!

(Bella suddenly jams her locker shut as Anna briskly waltz into the school hallways)

Bella: (smiling) Hi Anna.

Anna: (joyfully) Hey girlfriend!

(Anna hurries to meet Bella at her locker area and they both share a warm passionate hug)

Bella: (cheerfully) How've you been?

Anna: I should be the one asking you that. Concerning the whole, You know, Daniel's psycho merman father issue.

Bella: I'm completely fine, Anna. As long as your magic is holding him down in Daniel's basement then he can't hurt me.

Anna: (giggles) Of course he can't. So what class are we having next? Please don't tell me it's History.

Bella: (smiling) It's History...

Anna: (groaning) Uggghhhhh!

(Anna playfully punches Bella's arm)