Episode 21

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 21 [What's wrong with Mitch?]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(At Anna's House)
(In the patio)

Anna: Good morning Grandma

Grandma: Morning. (noticing her sullen mood) Is everything alright grandchild? You look a bit forlorn this morning, What's the matter?

Anna: It's a very long story, Grandma. But I can shorten it... (pauses) Bella and I had a fall out 

Grandma: (confused) Fall out? What does that mean? You know I'm not familiar with modern 21st century terminologies so explain to me the old fashioned way

Anna: Bella and I had a major disagreement yesterday, We're practically on a break in our friendship

Grandma: Awwnn, Why?

Anna: Well we had a disagreement concerning a boy, Daniel. He's the new guy at school that everyone including Bella seemingly can't get their eyes off... Ugh! I detected something suspicious about him and I warned her about it but she wouldn't listen to me. She's head over heels for him.

Grandma: What was it about Daniel that was suspicious?

Anna: He's a merman, Grandma. That's what's suspicious!

Grandma: Oooh, I did not see that one coming

Anna: Yeah he's a merman which means he's a water dweller and Bella is allergic to water, They're literally incompatible. I was just looking out for her

Grandma: How do you know he's a merman?

Anna: Well, I've been getting numerous visions of him and they all look so real, I'm sure of it. He's a merman

Grandma: Does he have a tail?

Anna: No. But I bet he'd get one once water comes in contact with his skin and then he would transform... Into what he truly is! I don't want Bella to find out and become devastated by it, It's also why I never even wanted them to be together in the first place (sighs) I don't know what to do about all this, Grandma... What do you suggest?

Grandma: I have only one advice for you - Trust your instincts.

Anna: Okay (she nods her head in affirmation)

(Meanwhile)
(At Daniel's House)

Daniel: (writing into his journal) "I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive, I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time now. I'll just be me and Bella together. I passionately wish I could tell her my secret... What I truly am. But I can't, How would she take it?"

(Daniel stares at the water inside the cup in front of him then he lifts his hand & starts bending the water. He manipulates it to the left and to the right using his power of Hydrokinesis. Unexpectedly, Bella walks into his room, visibly shocked by what she's seeing)

Bella: (shocked) Daniel?

(Daniel turns around to see Bella and when he sees her, He immediately stops controlling the water then he gets up from his chair and stares at her, startled)

Daniel: (surprised) Bella! You didn't tell me you were coming to my house today

Bella: I wanted to surprise you

Daniel: (laughs) Well you succeeded

Bella: (confused) What were you doing?

Daniel: How do you mean?

Bella: The water, You were controlling it... How were you able to do that?

Daniel: Controlling the water? Come on, Are you sure that's what you saw?