Episode 6

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 6 [Enemy Within]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(California, USA)
(At Daniel's House)

Daniel: (angrily) How did you find me?

Mitch: Well, It is a small town and you didn't exactly cover your tracks (smirks)

(Mitch glances all over the house sadistically)

Mitch: What a nice place you got for yourself, son.

(He notices the journal in Daniel's hands then he super speeds towards him & grabs it)

Mitch: (tauntingly) Oooh, What's this? A journal? (flipping through the pages of the book) Must be filled with some of your dirty little secrets.

Daniel: (sighs) What are you doing here?

Mitch: (scoffs) What am I doing here? You know that's a funny question, Considering the fact that we're both fugitives because of you!

Daniel: I didn't mean for any of this to happen

Mitch: (sarcastically) Of course you didn't. In the Mer Kingdom, You were betrothed to King Poseidon's daughter, Princess Lorena and you were intended to get married to her. But on the day of the matrimony, You abandoned Princess Lorena at the altar and managed to flee from the Mer Kingdom to the human world. Now this is the interesting part, You thought leaving the ocean would rid you of all that sin and guilt? Nah. You thought wrong. After you left, The king ordered his guards to find and k!ll me because he thought I had a hand in your escape, I had no other choice than to flee too, And now... We're both on the run! 

Daniel: Father, I couldn't get married to Princess Lorena, I'm not in love with her.

Mitch: No one cared if you were in love with her or not. As far as the King of the ocean chose you as her husband, You had absolutely no right to object

Daniel: Yes, I did.

Mitch: Listen son, You better go back to The Mer Kingdom and amend all the errors you've made.

Daniel: (adamantly) I am never going back!

(Mitch takes a few steps forward till his face is just few centimeters away from Daniel's)

Mitch: (threateningly) If you do not go back to the ocean and marry Princess Lorena to uplift our banishment and d£ath sentence, I am going to k!ll every single person you've ever met in this God forsaken human world... starting with Bella!

Daniel: (He stares at his father angrily, unable to say or do anything)

(Next Day)
(At Oxford Academy)

Bella: (arranging her locker) Perfect. 

(Anna enters into the hallway)

Bella: Anna?

Anna: Hey Bella! (she walks up to Bella agitatedly)

Bella: What happened? You didn't show up at our house this morning and you also came late and missed the first period.

Anna: I need to speak with you privately 

Bella: Okay sure

Anna: Come with me!

(Anna takes a puzzled Bella to the restroom)

(Shortly After)
(Daniel enters into the hallway too)

Daniel: (he looks around for any sign of Bella but doesn't see her) She's not here...

(Someone suddenly covers his eyes from behind)