Episode 5

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 5 [Arrival]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(At Oxford Academy)
(In the janitor's closet)
(Daniel, in his merman form, uses his power of Hydrothermokinesis to dry himself. Once he's dried, He transforms back into a human)

Daniel: (he looks at his skin and notices that it's back to normal) That was close...

(Daniel opens the door of the janitor's closet and leaves)

(Meanwhile)
(In Art Class)

Bella: (sighs) First art class this semester and i'm prepared to scream my lungs out

Jason: (chuckles) Same here. Where's Anna by the way?

Bella: She dropped art this semester since she was lagging behind 'cause of it.

Jason: Good choice

Bella: I also plan to do the same with Marine Science, I wanna swap it for a different course because of my, you know...

Jason: Yeah, I get

(Daniel enters into the class just then)

Girl 1: Oooh! Hi Danny! You're just in time, Come and sit with me

Girl 2: No, Come and sit with me!

Girl 1: (growls) Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!

(Daniel ignores the girls and goes to sit at a secluded part of the classroom. Bella then turns around to stare at him, She and Daniel hold eye contact for a little while till he looks away)

Bella: (annoyed) Of course

Jason: You okay?

Bella: Yeah I'm... I'm fine

(Later)
(After class, Bella goes to meet Daniel)

Bella: Hey!

(Daniel ignores her)

Bella: (sassily) Listen here, I don't care if you like me or not! Right now, My main focus is on getting an A in our chemistry practical project and I can't afford to have you jeopardize that for me! Mrs Vivian has given us our topic already, We'll be determining the presence of reducing sugars and proteins in different solutions using Fehling's solution and copper sulfate, Meet me in the chemistry lab tomorrow at 2pm so we can start, Understood?! (she grabs her bag and turns to Jason) Let's go.

(Daniel looks on without uttering a word as Bella and Jason leave)

(In the hallway)

Jason: (impressed) You handled that quite well

Bella: Like I said, I can't afford to have my A jeopardized by some arrogant j£rk!

Jason: You got any idea why that guy doesn't like you?

Bella: I don't know and I could care less

Jason: Then he ain't worth it.

Bella: No doubt!

(That evening)
(At The Carter's Residence)

Bella: Evening Mom

Mrs Carter: Evening honey, You came back a little late today. How was school?

Bella: I don't feel like talking about it

Mrs Carter: That's fine, It's okay if you don't wanna share

Bella: Actually I do now.

Mrs Carter: (interested) Perfect. Fill me in on the juicy deets!

(Bella and Mrs Carter both sit together at the dinner table)