Episode 32

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 32 [Sights and Visions]    
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
DO NOT COPY OR REPOST❌❌❌

Forgive the late postings. 🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(The Following Day)
(At The Carter's Residence - In The Living Room)

Bella: (entering into the living room) I'm all set, Mom! 

Mrs Carter: Okay dear, Have you had your breakfast?

Bella: Nope. Don't worry, I'll eat when we return from the hospital.

Mrs Carter: That's fine. We need to leave the house on time, I don't want us to be late for our appointment with Dr. Mark.

Bella: Sure Mom

(Mrs Carter spots the bracelet around Bella's wrist)

Mrs Carter: Who gave you that pearl bracelet?

Bella: (smiling) Oh umm, It was Daniel! He made this bracelet for me.

(Mrs Carter takes Bella's hand in her palm as she takes a closer look at the pearl bracelet)

Mrs Carter: (intrigued) It looks purely exquisite.

Bella: (giggles) Yeah, It's one of a kind... Just like I am!

Mr Carter: (smiles) Indeed my daughter, You are one of a kind.

(Mrs Carter cups Bella's face with her palms & stares at her deep in the eyes with pure motherly affection)

Bella: (baffled) Err, Shouldn't we be on our way to the hospital by now?

Mrs Carter: (smiles) Oh right, Let's get going!

(Mrs Carter swiftly grabs her car keys then she exits the house along with Bella. Mrs Carter and Bella both hop into the black Bentley car then Mrs Carter starts up her car and drives out of the house to St. John's Hospital)

(Meanwhile)
(At Daniel's House - Down In The Basement)

Mitch: (weakly) Uhh...

(Daniel steps into the basement with a tray containing a variety of sea foods)

Daniel: Good morning Father.

(Mitch furiously ignores Daniel's greetings)

Daniel: Sincerely, I couldn't care less if you replied my greetings or not! By the way, I brought you your regular breakfast... It's crabs, lobsters, prawns and octopi.

Mitch: (sarcastically) Great! Now you can feed them to me like I'm some kind of handicapped animal.

Daniel: (smiling) Well, You're really not quite far from the truth, Father, You are an @nimal! After all, You tried to k1ll an innocent girl on numerous occasions and I may NEVER forgive you for that!

Mitch: (scoffs) How delightful!

(Daniel begins to feed Mitch his food)

Daniel: Here you go, Eat.

Mitch: (eating) Mm, Delicious. (pauses) I still don't get it! What is it about this particular girl that makes you so happy, energetic and full of life?

Daniel: You can never understand, Father, Because you don't have a heart! You should consider yourself lucky I even bring you food and water otherwise you would've starved and gradually faded away down here.

(Mitch focuses on Daniel for a short moment)

Mitch: You really do l0ve Bella, Don't you?

Daniel: More than you could possibly imagine!