Episode 35

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 35 [L0ve is a Beautiful Thing]     🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
DO NOT COPY OR REPOST❌❌❌
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(The Following Day)
(At The Carter's Residence - In The Living Room)

Bella: (entering into the living room) Morning Mom!

Mrs Carter: Good morning my dear, I'm sure you slept very soundly last night?

Bella: (chuckles) Mm-hmm, I sure did. Like a newborn.

Mrs Carter: (she smiles) That's superb my dear. By the way, We received a mail this morning... It's an invitation letter from Mayor West. He's celebrating his grand 50th birthday tomorrow at his mansion and he expects most of the citizens of California to be there, Including me.

Bella: (baffled) Mm, That's quite sketchy. I can't believe that we were invited to Mayor West's birthday party due to the obvious fact that he's Lindsay's Dad and she also kinda h@tes me. I thought she would've convinced him not to invite us but he did... That is super unbelievable!  

Mrs Carter: Well, You better do believe it because you're going!

Bella: (sadly) Awww, Why do I have to?

Mrs Carter: Because tomorrow is my day off from work and I plan to spend it at home throughout so I will need you to represent me at Mayor West's party. 

Bella: (sighs) Mm. Fine.

Mrs Carter: But anyway, The good thing is that you can bring a plus one which means you can take Daniel with you as your date. How about that? (she giggles)

Bella: (excitedly) Whoa! Are you being serious?

Mrs Carter: (smiling) Mm-hmm

(Bella collects the birthday invite from Mrs Carter then she takes a careful glance through it)

Bella: (brightly) Okay then, I'm in!

Mrs Carter: (smiling) Thank you.

Bella: (excitedly) You're totally welcome, Mom!

Mrs Carter: (she checks the time on the wall clock) We need to get going now sweetheart, You know I have to drive you to school and then drive myself to work. 

Bella: No worries Mom, I'm all set.

Mrs Carter: Okay great, Let's go!

(Mrs Carter grabs her car keys and exits the house with Bella, They hop into the black Bentley car as Mrs Carter starts up her car and drives out of the house to Oxford Academy)

(Meanwhile)
(At Oxford Academy - In The School Hallways)

Lindsay: (cheerfully) Hi Jason!

Jason: Hey.

Lindsay: (smiling) So umm, I thought about everything you said to me yesterday and I'm like, totally, willing to take your advice. I'm literally going to change and try to become a better version of myself.

Jason: (uninterested) Good for you.

(Jason opens his locker using his fingerprints then he takes out his notes from it while Lindsay stares at him)

Lindsay: Anyhoo, My Dad's celebrating his grand 50th birthday party at our mansion tomorrow in style and I am really hoping you're gonna show up. 

Jason: Nah, I'm good.

Lindsay: (despondently) Awww, Why don't you want to come?

Jason: Because I can't come.  

Lindsay: (perplexed) But my Dad sent out his birthday party invites to every citizen in California including you and your family so I'm certain you received one.