Episode 22

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 22 [Save me a Date]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Next Day)
(At The Carter's Residence)

Mrs Carter: (glancing around the living room) I have to say, I'm greatly impressed! The house looks sparkling clean without a single speck of dirt anywhere. Bella must have been so exhausted after cleaning the house, She did do an amazing job. I commend her for it! I should go prepare breakfast for her, As a reward for her hard work...

(Someone rings the doorbell just then)

Mrs Carter: I'm not expecting anyone at the moment. I wonder who that is.

(Mrs Carter goes to open the door & is stunned to see Daniel standing there)

Mrs Carter: (confused) Err, Who are you?

Daniel: Good morning ma'am, My name is Daniel and I'm a very good friend of Bella's. You must be her beautiful mother, Mrs Miranda Carter.

Mrs Carter: I sure am

Daniel: Yeah, Bella has told me a lot about you. By the way, She and I are going out on a date this evening

Mrs Carter: Ohh she didn't tell me about it, It's really nice to meet you anyway. I'll go get her!

(Just then, Bella arrives downstairs... dazzling in a glittering silver jumpsuit with wedge heels and her hair packed in a high ponytail along with shiny silver earrings, necklace & accessories, Daniel's jaw drops on seeing her)

Mrs Carter: (smiling) Here she is!

Daniel: (amazed) Whoa...

Bella: Hi Daniel! (she giggles excitedly as she stares at him)

Daniel: (stammering) He... He... Hey Bella! You look really gorgeous, Like an angel from heaven!

Bella: (blushing) I know.

Mrs Carter: Uhh Daniel, Could you give us a minute please

Daniel: No problem Mrs Carter

(Daniel goes to wait outside the house and Mrs Carter quickly locks the door)

Mrs Carter: (confused) Daniel? Isn't that the handsome boy that you said was proud and you didn't like?

Bella: That was then Mom, This is now!

Mrs Carter: So you guys are dating already?

Bella: No we're not, We're just really close friends.

Mrs Carter: Mm-hmm, It seems more than that to me. Anyways, Whatever goes down at your date tonight, You must tell me all about it!

Bella: (smiling) Definitely

Mrs Carter: Have a nice evening h0ney, Enjoy yourself!

Bella: Thanks Mom! (she exits the house)

(Outside the House)
(Bella walks out and is surprised to see a black Lamborghini parked outside)

Bella: (astonished) Whoa, You have a car?

Daniel: Yeah

Bella: I didn't know

Daniel: I wanted it to be a surprise. You look stunningly beautiful I must say

Bella: (smiling) Thanks

Daniel: (he keeps on looking at her) Wow...

Bella: (smiles) Alright, Let's go before you start drooling