Episode 8

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 8 [Truce]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(At Oxford Academy)
(In The Cafeteria)
(Bella slowly turns around and is puzzled to see Lindsay & her large group of entourage, standing behind her)

Bella: Lindsay???

Lindsay: Hello... Bella!

Bella: (confused) What the h€ck! Why'd you do this to me?

Lindsay: Ohh, It's just a small warning sweetie. I heard everything you told Daniel after zoology class today... (she drops the food tray back on the table) Now who the fvck do you think you are, talking to him like that huh?!

Bella: (she gasps, unable to say anything)

Lindsay: I'm talking to you, You little r@t!

(Lindsay ferociously grabs Bella by the arm)

Bella: Oww! You're hurting me...

Lindsay: (gnashing her teeth) I haven't even started with you!

(Just then, Jason and Anna intervene) 

Jason: Hey! Leave her alone!

Anna: Yeah, Back off!

Lindsay: Or what? You'll beat me up? Try it and my daddy is gonna have you locked up in prison for a whole week.

Jason: Let her go! (He instantly frees Bella from Lindsay's grip) You had no right to pour that food on her, You're aware you could get detention because of this?

Lindsay: (sarcastically) Oooh, I'm so so scared (she turns to Bella, menacingly) You better watch your back. This time, I poured food on you... Next time, It's gonna be water! (To her entourage) Come on girls!

(Lindsay and her large group of entourage exit the cafeteria as everyone look on)

Jason: (he turns to Bella) Are you okay?

Bella: Of course not...

Anna: I'm sorry Bella

Bella: (sighs) It's fine. That's what I get for speaking to some arrogant j£rk (she removes the food on her skirt) Eugh.

Anna: (enraged) Argh, That w£nch! (she removes a bean stuck in Bella's hair) Aww, Look what she did to you. Don't worry, I'll find a way to get you cleaned up okay? Let's go.

(Anna takes Bella out of the cafeteria)

(Meanwhile)
(At the Quad)

Girl 1: Nice one Lindsay! You put that fr£ak  in her place

Girl 2: Yeah, I totally loved the embarrassed look on her face.

Lindsay: Oh please, It was nothing... 

Girl 1: (giggles) Well, It certainly was something to me, High five!

(Lindsay and the other girls exchange high fives just as Daniel storms into the quad)

Lindsay: Hi Danny!

Daniel: I heard about what you did to Bella in the cafeteria? Why the h£ll did you do that?

Lindsay: Ugh, Nobody cares.

Daniel: (furiously) Well, I do! I care!

Lindsay: (noticing his serious expression) I was only trying to help

Daniel: Help? Did I ask for your help?

Lindsay: I'm sorry, Daniel. I... I didn't know it would upset you. I heard the way she spoke to you earlier today after zoology class and I thought I'd do something about it