Episode 9

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 9 [Suspicion]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Next Day)
(At Oxford Academy)

Bella: (arranging her locker) I gotta make sure it's perfect, Can't afford having a messy locker at the beginning of the semester. So, Physics textbook above, Biology below...

(Anna enters the school hallway and walks up to Bella)

Anna: Hey girlfriend!

Bella: Anna hi! You look dazzling and in a pretty good mood today. Tell me, What's the update?

Anna: (smiling) It's Korean secret.

Bella: No seriously, Tell me.

Anna: That's what I just said... (she takes out a bottle and shows it to Bella) It's called Korean Secret.

Bella: Ohhh

Anna: It's the new product I've been using, It refreshes both the mind and body.

Bella: Remind me to get it.

Anna: (smiling) Sure. So what's the latest news with, you know... Daniel?

(Just then, Daniel enters into the hallway and he sees Bella & Anna then he walks up to them)

Daniel: Hey

Bella: (giggling) Hi Daniel!

Daniel: How're you doing?

Bella: I'm doing pretty---

Anna: (she cuts in; irritated) Ugh, You've got some nerve talking to us after what you and your cr@zy a$$ obsessed stalker wannabe girlfriend Lindsay did!

Daniel: I'm sorry...

Anna: Sorry? You do realize that "sorry" isn't gonna fix anything!

Bella: (quietly) Anna that's enough please

Anna: No it's not! Allow me give to this arrogant j£rk a piece of my mind...

Bella: No listen, Daniel and I made amends already. We're on good terms now (smiles)

Anna: (puzzled) Huh? Since when?

Bella: Since yesterday.

Daniel: Yeah, I realized how haughty I was towards Bella, I know it didn't call for it from the start and so I apologized to her, And she forgave me.

Bella: Yeah

Anna: (sarcastically) Aww, How delightful!

(Meanwhile, Lindsay passes by and sees Daniel together with Bella & Anna, causing her to walk out of the hallway sadly)

Daniel: (To Bella) So I'll see you in class?

Bella: (smiling) Yeah, Definitely.

(Daniel leaves)

Anna: So you and Daniel are friends now?

Bella: Pretty much.

Anna: That makes me feel slightly uneasy

Bella: Well, You don't have to be (she closes her locker) He means no harm, Anna. And besides, It wouldn't hurt to get to know him better.

Anna: (sighs) You're only saying that 'cause you're into him.

(Bella stares at Anna, as if she can read her mind)

Anna: Mmm, I'm honestly surprised. But anyways, Who am I to judge? The heart wants what the heart wants, Even what is worst for it. Just be careful okay? The fact that Daniel suddenly decided to become friends with you seems sketchy.

Bella: How do you mean?

Anna: I don't know. But there's something off about that guy, It's like he's hiding something. But I can't quite figure it out.

(Bella stares at Anna with uncertainty)

(Meanwhile)
(In the girls' restroom)

Lindsay: (crying profusely) I literally don't understand why I'm filled to the brim with bad luck, Why is it that the guys I usually like never like me back? What could be wrong with me? (sniffles) I'm hot, Daddy says I'm a shining star, I'm gorgeous, I'm stunning, I'm s£xy, I'm beautiful, I have big b00bs, I have a big b.utt, I'm so so fvcking smart and intelligent... (she widens her eyes in realization) Oh wait, scratch that! I'm a little bit smart and intelligent... Yet no guy ever wants me (crying harder) Even though my dad is super rich, I've never had a real boyfriend before, Ugh! I feel like a complete failure!

(Lindsay stares at herself in the mirror with vanity as she cries)

Lindsay: Awwnn, I look so pretty even when I'm crying (poignantly) But even with all this beauty, No guy ever notices me! (wailing loudly) Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

(Lindsay opens the faucet and splashes water on her face)

Lindsay: I'm an utter failure...

(Suddenly, Lindsay looks up & sees Mitch's reflection in the mirror, standing behind her)

Lindsay: (gasps) Huh???

(She frighteningly turns around but doesn't see anyone behind her)

Lindsay: Hello? Is someone there? (she doesn't get any response, as everywhere is filled with a deafening silence) Hello?!

(Lindsay glances around the restroom for a moment before she runs out in fear)

(That Evening)
(At Anna's House)

Anna: (entering the living room) Grandma, What are you watching?

Grandma: I'm watching K-drama, Do you want to join me?

Anna: Uh, Grandma. Aren't you a little too old to be watching this? (she says, while gesturing to the television)

Grandma: No, I'm not old for anything!

Anna: If you say so. Anyways, What're we having for dinner?

Grandma: Huh??? (speaking in Korean language) 우리 저녁 뭐 먹을까 부엌으로? 요리할 나이가 아니신가요? 가서 우리 둘을 위해 저녁을 만드는 게 좋을 거야 {What're we having for dinner? Am I your servant? Aren't you old enough to cook? You better go into that kitchen and make dinner for the both of us}

Anna: (groans) Uhhh, Fine!

(Anna lazily goes into the kitchen)

Grandma: (mimicking Anna) "What're we having for dinner?" (insulting Anna in Korean language) 제정신이야바보뿅갔나

(Meanwhile)
(In the kitchen)

Anna: Here I am, In the kitchen... Ready to cook (groans) Uhhh! I'm so tired!

(Anna looks inside the sink and sees a heap of dirty dishes)

Anna: Eww! Are you kidding me? Why does grandma always leave the dishes undone? She does this all the time! How do I even start cleaning them? (she grumbles in Korean language) 제정신이야지랄 (sighs) I wish the dishes could just do themselves...

(Suddenly, The plates magically become animated and begin to wash themselves as Anna watches in extreme shock)

Anna: (stunned) Whoa, I did not see that coming... (pauses) I wish the dishes could stop washing themselves

(The plates immediately stop washing themselves and fall back into the sink)

Anna: (gasps) I knew it! What happened the other day wasn't all in my head, It was real...

(Just then, Anna feels a sharp pain in her back. She then walks towards the kitchen mirror slowly and stares at herself in it once again. Suddenly, A large pair of silvery translucent fairy wings slowly emerge from her back)

TO BE CONTINUED

© Johnny Patel

Pls guys, Comment something other than "Next or Next please" because it is not encouraging