Episode 13

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 13 [Ecstasy]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading 🙏🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(The Next Morning)
(At The Carter's Residence)
(In Bella's Room; She slowly opens her eyes as the sunlight touches her face from the opened windows. She turns to her left then unplugs her iPhone which she left charging overnight, from the switch. She unlocks it & checks the home screen)

Bella: Another Saturday morning

(She gets out of her bed & heads down to the living room)

Bella: (looking around) Hmph. Mom's not in the living room? Maybe she's up in her room still sleeping. I mean, it is a Saturday morning, The perfect time for her to rest and relieve a week's work.

(She picks up the TV remote & switches on the TV then she relaxes on the couch to watch her favorite romance series. After a long while, She ponders deep in thoughts)

Bella: (thinks) I have an idea! I should go prepare breakfast and serve it to Mom in her room, Not only is she gonna have a lot of rest today, She's also going to have breakfast in bed (giggles)

(Bella pauses the romance series that she's watching & briskly heads into the kitchen)

(Later on)
(In Mrs Carter's Room)

Bella: Morning Mom!

(Bella enters into the room, while holding a large white tray containing a plate of apple pie, lemons, frittatta and mango juice)

Mrs Carter: Morning sweetie

Bella: I hope you slept well?

Mrs Carter: Yes, I did. Soundly! (noticing the items that Bella is carrying) What's all that?

Bella: It's your breakfast! I made them for you earlier this morning and decided to come and serve it to you in bed.

Mrs Carter: (amazed) Aww, Thank you so much sweetie. It's very considerate of you. I remember, Your father always did this for me every Saturday morning until---

Bella: I know, Mom. I remember too. But we don't have to talk about him

Mrs Carter: (sighs) Sometimes, I miss him and I wish he could just come back but then I remember everything that happened and I just think...Maybe he's not worth it.

Bella: He isn't. (pauses) Anyways, All that is far behind us okay? Have a bite!

Mrs Carter: Alright (she takes the spoon & scoops up a little bit of the pie) Mmm, it's so yummy! Tastes really fantastic!

Bella: (smiling) Well, I learnt a thing or two while watching an amazing cook like you make them. Now I can proudly say I'm a pro myself (giggles)

Mrs Carter: You sure are, It's delicious! You made it really well

Bella: Thanks, Mom. Just sit tight, relax and enjoy your meal, You have no work and all day to rest! And if you need me, I'm just a phone call away

Mrs Carter: Awwnn, What would I do without you sweetheart?

Bella: (laughing) Well you'll have me by your side (she stares at her mom for a while) I love you, Mom.

Mrs Carter: I love you too honey...

(Meanwhile)
(At Anna's House)

Anna: I'm elated, Grandma. So far you've taught me how to use my powers and cast small spells.

Grandma: Mm-hmm, And I've also taught you how to fly

Anna: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Although I had a really hard time learning how to fly, I crashed into multiple items... I'm surprised I didn't have a concussion