Episode 34

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 34 [No Exit]    
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
DO NOT COPY OR REPOST❌❌❌  
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(At Oxford Academy)
(In The Classroom - Bella and Daniel focus on Anna in fear & confusion as she enters into a power surge with her fairy powers spiraling out of control)

Bella: (frightened) Oh my God...

(Bella forcibly shakes Anna one more time)

Bella: (fearfully) ANNA!

(Anna's eyes suddenly stop glowing and they return to normal as she slowly regains her composure)

Anna: (puzzled) Uhh, What happened? (she glances all around the classroom as she realizes the damage that she has done) Oh my God! Did I do this?

Bella: (nodding her head) Mm-hmm

Anna: (worriedly) Huh, What's happening to me?

(In a state of agitation, Anna hastily runs out of the classroom)

Bella: (shouts) ANNA!

Reagan: (shocked) Holy fvck! Anna Kim Tae-Hyung has magical powers???

Cade: (intrigued) Whoa! Man, This is so d@mn cool

Bella: (troubled) Oh no...

(Bella immediately whispers in Daniel's ear)

Bella: (whispers) Daniel, I am going after Anna. In the meantime, I'll need you to hypnotize everyone present here to make them forget what just happened and what they just saw.

Daniel: (he nods his head) Okay

Bella: (relieved) Thank you!

(Bella swiftly exits the classroom and runs after Anna as Daniel closes the door behind her then he uses his merman powers to hypnotize his classmates)

(Afterwards)
(In The Girl's Restroom - Bella briskly enters inside to see Anna thoroughly washing her face)

Bella: Anna...

Anna: (panics) I'm really sorry Bella, I don't know what happened to me! I was out of control with my powers!

Bella: (a$$uringly) It's gonna be okay

Anna: No, It's not... I could've hurt someone. Uhh, That intense power surge has me all maxed out now!

Bella: You'll be fine, Anna, Everything will be fine.

Anna: My grandma told me earlier on that my powers are growing faster than she anticipated, I'm sure that's  why THIS happened! Oh God, I think I'm losing control over my fairy magic. (she inhales worriedly)

Bella: No no, Don't say that.

Anna: (disturbed)Then what other possible explanation could there be for what I did back in the classroom?!

Bella: (sighs) I sincerely don't know but I suggest you go back home to inform your grandma about this, I'm very certain that she can help.

Anna: (worried) But I can't just leave school abruptly, I don't even have a permit.

Bella: Don't worry, Anna, Just go. I've got you covered!

(Anna stares at Bella for a few seconds)

Anna: Thank you so much Bella, I sincerely don't know what I'd do without you.

Bella: (smiling) Hey, It's fine okay? But you need to go right away before something else happens.

Anna: Alright.