Episode 14

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 14 [The Awakening]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(The Next Morning)
(At The Hotel)
(In the room; Lindsay suddenly opens her eyes widely with a gasp)

Lindsay: (gasps) Huh!

(She immediately sits up on the bed and turns to her left to see Mitch half asleep. He opens his eyes to take a peak at her)

Mitch: What's the matter sw££theart?

Lindsay: I...I had a terrible nightmare

Mitch: Well it's just a nightmare. Go back to sleep alright?

Lindsay: Alright...

(Lindsay lies back down on the bed & looks up to the ceiling for a moment before she widens her eyes in fear and realization as she recalls the events that happened the previous night then she swiftly gets up from the bed and stares at Mitch, terrified)

Lindsay: It wasn't a dream! It was real!

Mitch: (smirks) And they say blondes are dumb.

(Lindsay speedily grabs her things and tries  to run out of the room but Mitch get up as well and super speeds towards the door, blocking her way out)

Lindsay: (scared) Oh my gosh! How did you do that?

Mitch: Perks of being a merman.

Lindsay: (panting in confusion) Wait, I thought I was d£ad

Mitch: Well I did try to k!ll you... (smirks) But I realized you may be of some use to me after all

Lindsay: (confused) You had fins and scales all over, you had long fang-like teeth, You also had gills protruding from your neck and a fish tail as well (she focuses on Mitch who just smirks at her) What are you?

(Mitch slowly advances towards Lindsay)

Lindsay: (she grabs the lamp) Stay back!

Mitch: Nah ah ah, I wouldn't do that if I were you

(Lindsay goes ahead to throw the lamp at Mitch but he dodges it. She runs to grabs another large object which she furiously hurls at Mitch but he dodges it once more and stalks towards her)

Lindsay: Argh! Get away from me you d£mon!

(Lindsay grabs a long pole & viciously jabs Mitch in the eye with it, angering him. He collects the pole from her and sm@cks her across the face with it, causing her to stagger backwards and fall on the bed. He then releases his fangs and sprouts out gills from his neck once more while glaring at Lindsay menacingly)

Lindsay: (crying) No no no, Please don't hurt me, I beg you! please!

(Mitch ignores Lindsay's pleas then super speeds towards her and attacks her once again)

Lindsay: (screaming) Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!

(At Oxford Academy)
(In The Cafeteria; Bella & Jason pick a table and sit at it)

Bella: Ugh! Honestly, We need a new lunch lady, Mashed potatoes with bread? What the h£ck is this?! (she says while scooping up a little bit of the mashed potatoes, visibly irritated)

Jason: (chuckles) Just try it. Trust me, It's delicious

Bella: That's easy for you to say, You'd eat anything! This is a bad combo! It should be illegal

Jason: At least it's satisfying. Come on, You'll never know until you try it

Bella: Fine.

Jason: (He watches Bella as she tastes the food) So???