Episode 23

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 23 [Loved Up]
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏

Pls forgive my late postings guys, My new job at Surulere has been taking plenty of my time and I stay at ikotun, It hasn't been easy for me😭😭
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(At The Movies)
(Inside the restroom; Daniel [in his full merman form] uses his power of Hydrothermokinesis to dry himself and when he's completely dried, His tail transforms back into legs and he instantly gets up from the ground and cleans his body)

Daniel: Phew, That was close (he checks the time on his wristwatch) I should get back to my date

(Daniel exits the restroom and goes back into the cinema then looks around for Bella)

Daniel: (puzzled) Where did she go?

Woman: She left.

Daniel: Huh?

Woman: (whispering) Well, She thought you abandoned her here and so she carried her bag and left sadly. Now stop talking, I need to focus on the movie (she continues watching the movie while eating her popcorn)

Daniel: (deep in thoughts) Oh no...

(That Night)
(At The Carter's Residence; In Bella's Room)

Bella: (crying)

(Mrs Carter enters her room, holding a cup of coffee)

Mrs Carter: Here it is h0ney (she hands it to Bella and she collects it) You wanna tell me what happened now?

Bella: (sadly) Daniel ditched me.

Mrs Carter: What?

Bella: He abandoned me at the movies, Mom! He left and didn't come back, I have no idea why he did that to me but I was wrong to think that he actually liked me. Now I'm sure he doesn't. Anna was right about him the whole time!

Mrs Carter: Look h0ney, It's best not to jump into conclusions straight away. Consult him first and hear what he has to say about the whole thing.

Bella: (sighs) Oh God... 

(Meanwhile)
(At Anna's House)

Anna: Good evening Grandma

Grandma: Evening grandchild, Where are you coming from at this late hour? It's almost 9pm

Anna: (poignantly) It's kind of a long story

Grandma: What's the issue this time? You look blue

Anna: I'm a terrible person. Grandma, I did a bad thing

Grandma: Bad thing???

Anna: (sighs) I sabotaged Bella and Daniel's date tonight, I secretly followed them to the movies earlier today and I spied on them the whole time and when the opportunity came, I splashed water on Daniel with my magic to make him leave the cinema and abandon Bella but I terribly regretted my actions when I saw Bella heartbroken.

Grandma: Aww, Why would you do something like that?

Anna: I was just trying to protect my friend and besides, You said I should trust my instincts and I did!

Grandma: That wasn't quite what I meant, Anna!

Anna: Whatever. It doesn't matter now anyway, I'm sure Bella will h@te me forever once she finds out about what I did. I thought it was the right thing to do honestly

Grandma: Hmm, It's not too late

Anna: How do you mean?

Grandma: You can definitely make amends to this situation, I believe in you.