Episode 36

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 36 [Bianca's Return]     
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏
DO NOT COPY OR REPOST❌❌❌
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(The Next Morning)
(At The Carter's Residence - In The Living Room)

Mrs Carter: (arranging the TV set) Hmm, I am basically not supposed to be doing any work today since it's my day off but still, I gotta keep the house clean...

(Suddenly, Someone rings the doorbell)

Mrs Carter: (shouts) ON MY WAY!

(Mrs Carter hurries to the front door then she opens it and is stunned to see Daniel standing at her doorstep while dressed in a glistening black and white tuxedo)

Daniel: Good morning Mrs Carter.

Mrs Carter: (smiles) Hello Daniel! How're you doing?

Daniel: I'm fine ma'am. Err, May I come in?

Mrs Carter: Oh yes, Of course. Come in.

(Daniel steps into the house as Mrs Carter focuses on  him in awe)

Daniel: I'm here for Bella, She and I are going to Mayor West's birthday party together. 

Mrs Carter: (smiles) I'm fully aware. Don't worry, She'll be down here soon, Just sit down on the sofa and wait for her.

Daniel: Alright ma'am.

(Daniel sits on the sofa as Mrs Carter heads upstairs to Bella's room. Few minutes later, Bella and Mrs Carter both enter into the living room with Bella dressed in a navy blue ballgown with shimmering silver jewelries & her hair up in a long braid adorned with ornaments and Daniel's jaw instantly drops on seeing Bella)

Daniel: (speechless) Whoa...

Bella: (blushing) Hi Daniel!

Daniel: (stunned) You look amazingly breathtaking

Bella: (giggles) Thanks.

(Daniel gazes at Bella with intense admiration as Bella merely keeps on blushing until Mrs Carter cuts in)

Mrs Carter: Alright, Let's not make a big deal out of this because we all know how this would play out... Daniel keeps on showering Bella with compliments and Bella keeps on blushing as time keeps on going, Did I miss something?

Bella: Argh, Mom!

Mrs Carter: (smiling) I'm sorry my dear but I needed to point that out, It's really cliché.

Bella: (she rolls her eyes) Ugh.

Daniel: (grins) That's alright Mrs Carter

Mrs Carter: You both have to get going now, It's almost 11am

Daniel: (to Bella) Shall we?

Bella: (blushing) Yes, We shall!

(Daniel takes Bella's hand and both they head outside to Daniel's black Lamborghini. He opens the car door for Bella like a proper gentleman and when she enters inside, He walks over to the other side and enters into the car as well then he starts the car and zooms off to Mayor West's Mansion as Mrs Carter waves at them)

(Later That Day)
(At Mayor West's Mansion - In The Lobby)

Mayor West: (to a councilman) So have all the vogue  preparations been made already?

Councilman: Yes Mayor West, They all have.

Mayor West: (grins) Perfect!

(Just then, Daniel's black Lamborghini gallantly pulls up in the driveway of Mayor West's Mansion as Daniel alights from his car then he walks over to the other side to open the car door for Bella & she steps down from the car as the other guests stare at her and Daniel)