Episode 27

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 27 [The Plan]     
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading  
DO NOT COPY OR REPOST ❌❌❌
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
(At Anna's House)
(In Anna's Bedroom - Anna suddenly opens her eyes in fright then she swiftly sits up from her bed)

Anna: (screaming) Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

(Anna quickly glances around her room in panic then she heaves a huge sigh of relief as she gently rubs her forehead)

Anna: (groaning) Uhhh! Thank goodness, It was just a s1lly little nightmare. My fairy powers are really REALLY m€ssing with me again but I'm glad it wasn't real. (she sighs aloud) But what kind of uncanny nightmare could this be? I mean, Bianca mysteriously returning back to California and then k1lling her own mother? That just feels so unreal. (She pauses and briefly looks around her room) Hold on a minute, Could this be a vision and a warning that something t€rrible is about to happen to Bella's mom? Maybe I should tell Bella about this.

(Anna briskly picks up her iPhone in an attempt to call Bella but she stops at the last minute)

Anna: (pauses) Hmm! On a second thought, Maybe I shouldn't. A huge part of me doesn't want me to tell her about this, I just don't want her to be scared and jumpy all the time because if I do tell her then she's going to be worried that something awful could happen at any moment and I really don't want that. (puzzled) What do I do instead? (mumbling in Korean Language)

(After pondering on for a while, Anna drops her iPhone back on the desk right next to her bed)

Anna: (adamantly) I won't tell Bella. After all, What she doesn't know wouldn't k1ll her. I just have to make sure I'm always there for her every step of the way, to protect her from any kind of harm. (relieved) Yeah, That's what I'll do.

(Anna then lies down on her bed as she goes back to sleep)

(Meanwhile)
(At The Carter's Residence)
(In The Kitchen - Bella steps into the kitchen and heads towards the refrigerator then she opens it and grabs a jug of orange juice)

Bella: (to herself) Cup, cup, cup, I need a cup...

(Bella glances around the kitchen and she sees a cup nearby then she grabs it and pours some orange juice from the jug into the cup, She takes a straw and dips it into the cup and carefully takes a sip of the orange juice through the straw)

Bella: (satisfied) Mm, Refreshing. Just what I needed.

(Just then, Mrs Carter enters into the kitchen)

Mrs Carter: (surprised) Bella? You're awake? What're you doing in the kitchen by this time? It's almost 2am!

Bella: I know, Mom. I couldn't sleep.

Mrs Carter: (bothered) Awwnn, Why?

Bella: (sighs) Paranoia... With a hint of fear. I just came down here to get something to clear my mind.

Mrs Carter: What are you paranoid about? (she gazes at Bella for a moment then she sighs) Mm, It's about your condition, Isn't it?

Bella: Actually, It's about---

Mrs Carter: (she cuts in) Bella, There is something that Dr Mark told me which I should've told you earlier.

Bella: (baffled) Wait, What is that?

(Mrs Carter takes in a deep breath before she starts to speak)

Mrs Carter: You see, A while ago, When I went to the hospital to visit Dr Mark to know about your condition and if it's improving, He told me something extremely drastic. (Bella stares at her mother with intense inquisition) He told me that while you are one of the few 1% of the entire world population with aquagenic urticaria, He also said that your case of aquagenic urticaria is extremely rare. (tears begin to slide down her cheeks) He said that your condition is progressive which means that the older you get, The worse your condition is going to become.