Episode 26

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 26 [The Return] 
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏🙏

I apologize for my tardy postings once again guys
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(That Night)
(At Daniel's House; Down In The Basement)

Daniel: (angrily) FU.CK! No no no, This can't be happening! How on Earth was he able to escape even with all the impediments infused into this cage? HOW?!!!

(Daniel exits the basement and rushes back up to the living room and paces back & forth in worry)

Daniel: (worriedly) He'll go after Bella... I'm sure of it. (confused) What do I do? Do I call her and inform her about him? Uhh, I don't want her to be uneasy or have panic attacks again (sighs) I gotta do something! I have to protect my girlfriend from that m@niac I have for a father!

(Daniel grabs his phone & his car keys, prepared to go out. But as he does so, An unknown figure instantly knocks him unconscious from behind then sm@shes his phone)

Unknown Figure: Night night b!tch!

(Later that night)
(Down in the basement, Daniel slowly regains consciousness. He opens his eyes and tries to move but is shocked to discover that he's been chained firmly to the wall, inside a small cage)

Daniel: D@mn it! (shouts) Hello? Hello? Hello?!  HELLOOO!!!!!

(Next Morning)
(At The West Mansion; In Lindsay's bedroom)

Lindsay: Morning selfie!

(Lindsay pouts and poses as she takes multiple sultry photos of herself dressed in a lingerie)

Lindsay: Ooh! I can't wait to post these hot pics on Instagram, They'll certainly get a ton of likes and comments obvi! (laughing) Yasssss!!!!!

(Just then, Lindsay's father, Mayor West, barges into Lindsay's room furiously)

Lindsay: Jeez, What gives Daddy? You forgot to knock! (she quickly covers herself with her blanket) And you almost ripped my door off it's hinges! What the h£ll!

Mayor West: What's this I'm hearing? That you got SUSPENDED?!!!!!

Lindsay: Ugh, No need to make a big deal out of this Daddy.

Mayor West: (angrily) I just got back from my trip to the United Kingdom and the first thing I'm hearing is that my daughter has been suspended from school and you're asking me not to make a big deal out of it?!!!!!

Lindsay: Calm down Daddy, It's just an ordinary  suspension, Nobody di£d! Stop being overly dramatic, You're not a woman.

Mayor West: You've got some nerve young lady

Lindsay: Whateves.

Mayor West: I'm disappointed in you Lindsay, Have you forgotten my promise? That I'd buy you the latest Porsche car if you got all A's in all your courses this semester? Now how are you gonna achieve all A's if you've been suspended from school?

Lindsay: Ugh! Whateves Daddy, Who cares? I'm literally not even interested in school anymore. It's totally not all that and besides, I've always wanted to become a pop star like Madonna, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Rihanna and not some du.mb@ss loser chasing after education! Like who the fu.ck needs it? No one! No one gives a fu.ck! Education is sooo meaningless.

Mayor West: Maybe in your world---

Lindsay: (she cuts in) In everybody's world, Daddy!

Mayor West: (fed up) Look here, I'm the mayor of this town and my reputation is at stake here if the citizens find out that my only daughter is nothing but a mannerless sp0ilt brat who's been suspended from school. Now listen to me, You better find a way to resolve the suspension and return back to school and get on track with your studies and get all A's in all your courses this semester or else i'm gonna disown you! There's no way I'll be comfortable with having a disgrace for a daughter!