Episode 33

OCEANIC #SEASON1
Episode 33 [Control]    
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Written By Johnny Patel
Please like before reading🙏 
DO NOT COPY OR REPOST❌❌❌
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(At St. John's Hospital)
(In The Ladies Restroom)

Bella: (startled) Bianca???

(Bella immediately turns around but she doesn't see anybody standing behind her, She stares back into the mirror and gazes at her reflection but she sees no one  standing behind her)

Bella: (visibly shocked) What in the name of... Am I daydreaming or experiencing some kind of strange hallucinations or something??? (scanning around) I thought I saw Bianca.

(In a state of severe stupefaction, Bella briskly exits the ladies restroom)

(The Next Morning)
(At Oxford Academy - In The School Hallways)

Bella: (smiling) Mm...

(Bella slowly walks up to her locker then she unlocks it using her fingerprints and opens it then she selects her notes from it)

Bella: (to herself) Maths, Chemistry. Yup, I think that's all the notes I need for now!

(Bella then grabs her notes and closes her locker shut but is extremely started on seeing Jason as she shuts her locker door)

Bella: (startled) Oh my God!

(Jason raises an eyebrow as he gazes at Bella)

Bella: (relieved) Phew! It's just you, Jason... 

Jason: (grins) Good morning to you too.

Bella: (smiling) Hi! Good morning.

Jason: Hey, How're you doing?

Bella: Pretty great though, Up until you startled me.

Jason: (chuckles) Yeah, Sorry about that.

Bella: It's fine... (she answers as she adjusts her long straight black hair behind her right ear) So umm, What brings you by?

Jason: Oh err, I actually just came by your locker to say hi to you and to know how you're doing... You know we haven't really been spending much time together ever since you and that new guy started dating.

Bella: (sighs) His name is Daniel and yeah, I kinda get your point.

(Bella & Jason both stare at each other awkwardly until Anna enters into the school hallways)

Bella: (relieved) Oh umm, Anna's coming already...

Jason: (poignantly) Yeah, I can see that.

(Bella & Jason look on to see Anna approaching them)

Anna: (giggling) Hi girlfriend! Hi Jason!

Bella: Hi Anna

Jason: (awkwardly) Hey Anna, What's good?

(Anna gazes back and forth between Bella & Jason in puzzlement)

Anna: (puzzled) What's with the completely awkward atmosphere here? Hold up, Am I missing something?

(Just then, Daniel steps into the school hallways as all  the students feast their eyes upon him with admiration as he gallantly strolls pasts them)

Anna: (quietly) Ohh, That's what's up

Girl 1: (flirtatiously) Hi Danny! 

Girl 2: OMG, Daniel is sooo handsome! It's like his face and body were sculpted by the Greek gods. I'm literally about to faint right now... SOMEONE SHOULD HOLD ME! (she instantly collapses on the floor of the school hallways as she loses consciousness)