The Proclamation

The Present
Auradon

Prince Caspian's POV

            As I was looking toward the Isle I couldn't help but wonder what was happening over there? They're our people too. Shouldn't we be taking care of them. Given that the people on the isle have done bad things I understand my father just wanting to protect us but some of the villains need a redemption. What about the innocent kids on the island? They may not be anything like their parents but they are locked away and casted aside. What if those kids are being abused and no one is helping them?

"And that is why I am proposing bringing the children of the lost to Auradon" I said as I finished presenting my idea to my family. Although the look they were giving me was between shock and rage.

"Absolutely not." My father said " The villains were locked up for a reason and that reason being is that they are evil"

"Father I'm not proposing to bring the villains over. I'm just proposing their children."

"So they can what? Kill us just like their parents tired to?" My younger brother Chad asked.

           Chadrick , or Chad as he likes to be called, was a 5'8 blond. He loved to dress in the most Luxurious clothes to show off his status in the community. He has been trying to take my place as heir to the throne since we were kids. He is only a year younger (15 years old) but believes everyone should bow down to him. His attitude has ruined his public reputation and caused the people to turn their noses when they see him. I would rather not slander his name but he is said to be an annoying brat who knows has two brain cells in the tabloids.

"No we are giving them the chance to be different from their family." I stated slightly annoyed he had an input when the only thoughts he's ever had was either about being King or Adriana (Adam and Belle's oldest daughter) "Haven't y'all looked out the window and stared at the isle wondering what is happening to those kids? Are they getting abused or are they getting loved? Do they have anyone to care for them?"

"No! It's what the deserve- OW Mom" Chad said with anger before mother slapped him on the back of his head.

"I think it's a wonderful idea mon chéri. Who are you planning to bring?" My mother asked in her sweet voice.

"Mon amour you can't be serious. Think of what they could be teaching those children. They could training them to take over." My father said with a softer voice since he knows he can't raise his voice at our mother.

"I agree with grand frère and maman" my little sister Elena said. " The kids have done nothing wrong and should be given the chance to go to school with us. I would love to make new friends, papa"

         One thing about the 5'4 brunette is that she knew she had father wrapped around her finger. He would do anything to please his baby girl. Although sometimes he would get in trouble with mother because it was something she already said no to. Elena was never the outgoing sibling she was more like me in more ways than I could see but I would always protect her no matter what. She is only 13 for heavens sake. She was in the shadows more because she loved observing people. She knew her way around things and was loved by the public. Of course some people talked down about her but that was only because she was a young lady. My sister is my pride and joy and I know my parents are very proud that she is nowhere near as bad as Chad.

"But trèsor.." father tried

"No buts papa. You promised Cas 1 proclamation a year until he is able to take over the throne and since is a couple years away you have to deal with the proclamations and guide him to making the right decisions for the kingdom" she said with a stern tone.