The arrival

Auradon

Penelope's POV

We finally made it to Auradon. After the debacle with Mal, she and I sat quietly just thinking about everything. The boys finally broke the tension by trying all the sweets. Uma, Evie, and Thia joined in right after. I joined after Thia gave me a piece of chocolate. It is safe to say that I am now addicted to chocolate and caramel.

Once we had pulled up, the pirate crew were the first out. They got out silently since we could hear music and cheering from inside the car. Then Carlos and Jay rolled out while fighting over who gets to keep what. Again, WORST VILLAINS. I don't even know how their parents expect them to steal a wand.

Mal and Evie stepped out afterwards and I could hear them talking about having an audience. As some sings "Leave it like you found it" in a lovely soprano tone, Thia and I are the last to step out.

Once I stepped out, flowers started to grow on the pavement under my feet, the sun shined on me for a minute, and it felt like a halo was placed on my head. I don't think anyone noticed since the flowers left went away as soon as I took another step.

Looking around I see lots of boring clothes in pastel colors. Oh I am not giving Drizzy any of these. The yard was big and there were a bunch of people here. I don't know why it was necessary seeing as though we are new this was probably the worst way to welcome us. It's overwhelming.

While I was tuning everyone out I get nudged in the shoulder by Thia. Not understanding I finally look in front of me and see a pair of blue eyes staring at me. I was confused for a second until I saw his hand out.

"Hello I'm Caspian." He said with a bright smile.

"Prince Caspian" someone shouts from the background

He was shorter than me that's for sure but I've never had a problem with that. He was a good 5'10 with wavy Blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. At first I was kind of scared of the eyes since they were just staring as if they were looking at my soul but I quickly got over my shock.

"I'm Penelope" I said as I took his hand staring back into his eyes. Gasps were heard in the background.

"I hope you don't think this is too much" he says in a whisper to me

I smile before saying "a little". Now why am I getting so shy over a boy I just met.

"Well I'll have to work on that for next time" he says while still holding my hand.

"As long as there is a next time." 

I finally let go as he clears his throat and travels down to Thia saying the same thing but not holding as much contact as he did with me. I guess I missed him going down the line.

"Hi I'm Cynthia but you can call me Thia" she says in a bubbly way. " I want to thank you for giving us this opportunity. It really helped a lot of us."

Most of us looked down at that. I looked back up as I felt eyes on me. I connected with my Aunt Anastasia. At least I think that's her since she looks the exact same as the pictures. I thought she looked beautiful and just like a princess. I wanted to run up to her and hug her but then I remembered that we were in public. I think looked to the side and saw her husband Robert and what I assume is her child. I never knew she had a child since there was no contact on the isle.

"Well I'm happy to give as many opportunities as I can." Caspian said before he glanced at me for a second. " Well this is my family. My mother Queen Cinderella or Ella, Father King David. My brother and sister Chadrick and Elena. You can call him Chad. Fairy Godmother. Aunt Anastasia, Uncle Robert, and our cousin Graham."

"Wow there's a lot of you aren't there." Gil said.

"Yeah I guess you could say that." King David said with a laugh

"Well it is nice to meet all of you and we wanted to officially welcome you to Auradon." Queen Ella said as she looked at me with a smile. I felt bad so I put my head down in shame. I don't know if she knows what my family is and if she knows about the fate's decision.

"Don't worry, Mother isn't going to take revenge on you. She's not like that." Caspian said to me as I jumped once I realized that he was right behind me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Fairy Godmother stepped up and said "As Caspian said, I am Fairy Godmother and I am also the headmistress. Now about the rules since I love them so much. Curfew is at 10pm and the museum, gym, and library close at 9pm. I hope you all show up to classes on time or else you will have to serve detention. Breakfast lunch and dinner are all served at different time but the kitchen will be open for snacks in between classes. Kitchen closes at 9:30pm"

"Ok with that being said Quasi, Adriana, Doug, and I will be giving you a tour." He said as he started walking motioning for those said to come forward.

Before I knew it I saw Anastasia ask Caspian something before looking at me. Caspian looked directly in my eyes before nodding. With that he left with everyone else and Anastasia motioned me forward. Finally.

An:
You guys don't have to imagine Caspian as Vasiliy Stepanov but that's who I imagine.