Forgotten Quest

Auradon

Thia's POV:

I've been missing my best friend. It's been a week since her date but it's like she isn't even here. Her brain is in Lala lane when he's not there and when he is... it's like everything revolves around him. I'm not jealous I just want my friend. I don't want us to fall apart. Especially with us still being new.

"Pen?" I ask but she doesn't answer. "Penny?" I ask again "PENELOPE." I shout with a little shake to her shoulders. She was currently sitting at her desk scribbling things.

"Hmm." She lightly hummed

"Are you ok?"

"Oh Thia I am the best." She said as she got up and grabbed my hands while twirling us both around. " I couldn't be happier. It's like I'm on cloud nine." She said as we fell onto her bed

"What's got you feeling this way?" I ask with a slight giggle. I already knew the answer but I was finally able to talk to my best friend so I wasn't going to ruin that.

"Caspian. He has changed me for the better." She said with a sigh. "Thia, I'm in love."

"Penny, you're in love!!" I say with a smile

"I'm in love!!!" She says getting up while jumping up in down. "I'm in love! I'm in love! I'm in love!"

"Yes yes but tell what does it feel like" I ask "to be in love that is."

"Oh it feels like.." she stops and questions herself for a minute. "It feels like...?"

"Pen?"

"It's indescribable is what it is. I just... I just love him." She said as she fell on the floor in a dramatic way. Something was off.

"I am happy for you Pen. Does that mean we can tell Cas about the plans?" She paused for a second

"What plan?" Something was definitely wrong

"The plan on finding your mother Pen."

"Ohhhh um I haven't really thought much about that plan. It's like my thoughts are just full of..." she paused for a moment almost like she was fighting something "Caspian." Then she gasped "oh did I tell you that he's the one that's been sending me flowers? That's so sweet of him."

"Penny? Something's wrong." I said as I tried to grab her hands

"Nothing wrong with me Thia" she snatched her hands away. "I'm just in love."

"No this is something different." I couldn't remember why she was acting this way. The last thing I remember before her change of attitude was seeing cookies and flowers on the ground outside of the dorm but then the next thing I knew I was back in the dorm and Penny wasn't in there.