Cotillion Plan Is In Effect

Auradon

Caspian's POV:

Mingling until FG puts her wand up to dance.

"Come now Mal, it's time for the first dance." I say as we join the dance not too closely as everyone joins in a circle.

"I'm not very good at this." Mal says

"Just follow my lead" I start to dance with Mal and she's getting the hang of it

I see Penelope dancing with Hook who looks a little handsy but she's laughing it off.

Am I jealous?

Yes.

That's my Princess why wouldn't I be?

When it's time to switch partners.

I'm sadly partnered with Adri

"Look Caspi bear its fate." She said while pulling me closer. "I knew you would come back to me."

I'm disgusted "yeah no." I swiftly dance with her and avoid everything she's saying and doing. I look to see Penelope with Chadrick who looks like he's talking her ear off and she wants to be anywhere but here.

Finally the song is over and I'm partnered with literally everyone until I finally get the person I wanted.

"Hello Princey." She says with a smile that I could get lost in for days.

"Princess!" I said as I grab her waist and start to dance "you look breathtaking."

" thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

"I think you mean I look dashingly handsome."

"I take back my compliment" she rolled her eyes

"No rolling of the eyes, love. At least not here."

I could tell she was blushing.

"You do" she said as I lifted a brow "look dashingly handsome." And just like that my emotions are lifted.

" thank you Princess." I said "I see you are wearing my colors."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said with a sly smile "I just so happen to like light blue."

"Oh yeah." I said while looking up at her

"Yeah" her breath hitched and our lips were so close but we couldn't ruin the plan so she turned a little.

I was holding her extremely close and my head was on her shoulder.

The song seemed to be coming to an end but I wasn't ready to change partners so when the time came and she tried to leave me I pulled her close and shifted the girl coming towards me to the next person.

"This is the last dance everyone." And just like that FG lifted her want and changed the ceiling into the night sky. Stars were shining on us and sparkles were coming out of the ceiling.