The rundown

Auradon                        Meanwhile with the group                                 Prince Caspian's POV:

                                     Auradon 
                      Meanwhile with the group

Prince Caspian's POV:

"Ok guys this is Quasi. He is the son of Quasimodo and  is the tourney captain. So if you need any help athletic wise he's the one to go to" I said as Quasi waved his hand

"This is Doug the son of Dopey one of the seven mine workers who helped Snow White." I said as I turned to Doug to see him completely mesmerized by Evie. I could tell she liked the way he was looking at her but I just could hope she doesn't play him.

"Hi that's the dwarfs and they are Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." he thought for a moment probably too focused on Evie to think about it.

" Sneezy" Quasi helped him out.

"Yeah him" he said while still in a daze.

"Ok and this is Adriana daugh-"

"Daughter of Beauty and the beast. You know that boy's father tried to kill my father and make my mother marry him." She interrupted me.

"Oh yeah my dad said to tell to tell your dad that he wishes he could've finished him off when he had and the chance and that someday Belle will be his." Gil said as innocent as ever

Adri gave him a disgusted look before turning to me and saying "see evil."

"Ok anyway." Quasi said leading them away from this conversation

"This is the main hall of Auradon." I say as I led the group into the castle. "This is where most of the schools accomplishments are. Such as trophies, certificates, and plaques. Our school has won school of the kingdom for 20 years now and we've won just about every competition we've ever competed in."

" yes that includes the math-a-thon and spelling bee" Doug said. "Our team will all always be v.i.c.t.o.r.i.o.u.s"

"No one cares Doug." Adri said with an annoyed eye roll "I'm captain of the cheer team and just so you all know. NONE of you are cheer material."

"I don't know Adriana." Quasi said as she quickly turned to him. "I think Evie, Gil, and Cynthia are perfect for the cheer team"

"Really?" Girl asked as Quasi nodded. I could tell the mentioned were thinking about it and that seemed like a great start.

"Yeah and Jay could join the Tourney team while Uma and Harry join the fencing team." I quickly added

"As if" Adri scoffed "they aren't allowed to join they're Evil."

"Ignoring wannabe Barbie's comment over there, what's fencing?" Uma asked suddenly intrigued