Gil's Therapy

Auradon

Gil's POV:

Reading the sign outside of the door Cas told me to go to. "There-a-piss-t". Auradon tutors are really useful.

"Ha Piss-t" I laughed

I knock on the door to because I have ✨Manners✨.

"Huh... I guess goodness class does do something."

If no one was there then I'd be going to Cheer practice. I've realized I'm more into school spirit rather than fencing. "Go Auradon"

"Come in." I heard a soft voice from inside the door.

I walk in to see a couch and a desk with a lady in a spinning chair next to it. The lady had brownish hair and a purple dress on. She had a purple amulet on her neck and a bunny rabbit on her desk. I could've sworn I saw her speaking to the rabbit. Which would be totally awesome.

"Hi you must be Gil." She says with a smile. "My name is Sofia. You may know me as Sofia the first but please just call me Sofia or Sofie." (She's an adult now.)

"Hello I am Gil" I held my hand out for her to shake with a smile. "It is nice to meet you." 

"It is nice to meet you too." She said with a smile. "Have a seat and make yourself comfortable. We will get started in a minute." She said as I took a seat on the couch. She got a folder and rolled her chair in front of me. "Ok I would like you to tell me what this is." She put a piece of paper in front of me.

"It's a hairspray bottle."

"Ok... what is this?" She shows the next picture.

" that's a bottle of beer."

"Now this one?"

"That's Uma." I smile as I point toward my favorite person in the whole wide world.

"Ok and finally what's this?"

"That's a number 8 meal at Ursula's fish and chips with an extra $3 worth of fries which is only 3 fries and it may be the 8th meal but it's the exact same as the other 29. Usually people order it with a hi-c fruit punch but they're actually getting watered down crush fruit punch."

"Ok Gil I'm going to tell you what I see." I nodded knowing I'm about to get an A+ on this test. "The first one is a Bear." And then I felt sad.  "The second one is a lotion bottle. The third one is calamari so you were close and the last one was spaghetti."

"So I got half credit?" I asked

"Credit?"

"Yeah for this class?"

"Gil, I'm here to help you not to grade you."

"Oh." Don't know what that means but I smile anyway.

"Tell me about your home life." She ask