I win, you lose

Auradon

MAl'S POV:

The moment I have been waiting for has finally arrived.

I'm about to get everything I've ever wanted and rule along side my mother. Maybe I'll even rule over her.

Everyone that has done me wrong will pay once I get my hand on that wand.

Today is just the first step to victory.

I can't wait to see the heartbreak on PeNeLoPe's face.

For years I've been plotting on how to get back at her so naturally when the opportunity comes I've got to take it.

Walking in to see Evie mindlessly working on clothes and homework, I find it kind of funny. I hate that I had to do this to my "friend" but once I rule they'd be under me anyway. The spell I casted on them only makes them mindless while in the dorm. Outside to the public they're their normal selves but still have to obey me.

Evie recently has been trying to get with Chad which is an advantage to me so we will see how that turns out. The only man I really see her getting is that band dude. Chad is too into Adriana to care about Evie. So move on to Ben please.

Surprisingly Carlos has been the only one to almost break out. He communicated with me trying to get me to stop but he doesn't get it. None of them do.

Penelope and my father will pay for what they did to me.

"Evie I need you to do me a little favor." I say to her

Skipping down the hall knowing that today is going to be the best day

Skipping down the hall knowing that today is going to be the best day. I see Penelope in a fuckin princess outfit. She came to Auradon and now all of a sudden she thinks she's a princess. Like the Prince wants her. Ha Poser.

Hell everyone has changed since we've been here

Hell everyone has changed since we've been here. Uma is nicer, Hook has more fun with guys and steals less, Gil is getting tutored, Cynthia is Cynthia, Penelope got the prince. Not for long

I walk up to her with a smile on my face.

"Good morning Penelope." I said "it's going to be a lovely day."

"Good morning Mal" she said with a smile on her face then it went into a dazed one. "Yeah Caspian and I are hanging out."

"Hmm."

"Oh there he is now." She said as she waved him over. For a second I thought the potion didn't work given I wasn't with Evie when she dropped them off with a note pretending to be Penelope but the he quickly joked up to us and unsurprisingly was staring at me.

"Mal. My beautiful Mal." He said while side hugging me tightly as I looked between him and my sister only to see her smile fade

"My Caspian." I said when I turned to him and kissed his cheek

"Wha-" Penelope was about to ask before he cut her off.

"I wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me later this week?" He questioned

"Oh? I thought you and Penelope had plans all this week." I said looking at her heartbroken expression

"We-"

"It doesn't matter. Nothing is as important to me right now than you." He said while nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. I'm not even going to lie. This feels amazing. Maybe we could end up in love and he can be my jester when I take over.

"I'd really like that." I smiled while looking up at him.

"But Caspian-" Penelope started

"not now Penelope." He said with an eye roll while still looking at me. I chuckled a bit.

"But we had-"

"I SAID NOT NOW." He shouted as he looked at her. She stumbles back and you could see tears coming out of her eyes. I was smiling behind him while all of this was happening

"You-" she started "you started this" she started getting closer so I got closer to Caspian

"I don't feel safe right now Caspi." I said trying to remember if that's the name she used for him. Oh well

"Back the fuck up." He said in a stern voice while shuffling me behind him

"Can't you see thi-"

"Leave us alone Penelope." He deadpanned. Since all of this was happening in public it was sure to bring her status down. This was public humiliation and everyone was recording it for all of Auradon to see. I smirked at my sister as her tears fell. Guards started to come to make sure the prince was safe. "Let's go" he demanded as he swiftly took my arm and led me out of the courtyard. The other three were following like the mindless little drones they are.

As I turned back I saw Penelope on her knees in the hands of the guards, crying, while people walked past her as if they were feeling second hand embarrassment. At least that's what I was feeling when I was watching her.

Just closer and closer to my victory. It feels like I'm on top of the world. I looked up at Caspian and realized he's kind of cute. Maybe I will keep him post revolution. Even once the love potion has worn off he won't know what else  to do since I'm the one ruling.

Step 1 complete. Next I will be ruler of Auradon.