Anastasia and Co.

Auradon

Penelope's POV

"Hello Penelope. I was wondering if you would like a tour with us so that we could get to know each other." She said with bright eyes and a warm smile.

"Sure" I muttered seeing the sad look on her face before finishing my sentence. "Can we speak somewhere privately first?"

"Oh yes of course. Graham can you show us some place private to speak?" She asked the little boy

"Sure mom." He said before leading us to the forest. As we walked through the grass, flowers started to appear and bright up. I don't know if it was me doing but since I've learned that I am the daughter of Persephone that's the only logical reason. I could see Robert looking curiously between the flowers and I but he didn't say anything.

         Once we reached a small clearing away from everyone they turned to me with smiles on their face. I couldn't help it. I ran to Anastasia and hugged her tightly.

"Oh" she said as he stubbed.

"Hey get your hands off my momma" Graham said with a stern tone.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you it's just I've only heard about you from stories and Yiayiá and Auntie described you perfectly. You look like a princess and you're absolutely beautiful." I said with tears in my eyes. " I never thought I'd get to meet my other Aunt but from the stories of you and Uncle Robert I knew I would want to."

Clearly they were surprised by this response. Soon Anastasia hugged me again.

"It's ok Penelope. I am so happy to finally meet you. To be honest I didn't know you existed until Caspian told us you were coming. I'm very excited to get to know you. You can call me Auntie Stasia" She said

"I'm very excited to get to know you too." I said still hugging her. " all of you."

" well it's nice to officially meet you Penelope. I'm your uncle Rob" Robert said

When I let go of Auntie Stasia I turned to Robert and attacked him in a hug too.

"I hope you guys know that  Yiayiá and Aunt D never stop talking about you. They told me to tell you that they miss beating Robert in Uno" I said when he finally hugged me back

"Hey that was only like 4 times" he said

"Honey that was every time" Stasia said

"Ok What the hell is going on?" Graham asked.

I looked over to him and attacked him in a hug too.

"No No" Graham said as he realized I was coming to him. I actually knocked him on the ground though

"I'm so sorry." I said letting him go while helping him up.

"Now my clothes are ruined." He said

"I'm so sorry. I'll wash them for you." I offered

"No it's fine I'll do it later." Then he looked up at me and hugged me. "It's nice to finally have a cousin."

"I thought the Charmings were also family?" I said with confusion laced in my voice.

"Yeah they are but it's not blood but we still love each other as if it was." He said

"Well Penelope, this is your cousin Graham." Robert said

"Like the Graham cracker" Graham said.

" What's a graham cracker?" I asked before gasps were heard.

"You've never heard of a Graham Cracker? Have you ever had a s'more?" I shook my head. "Omg dad you have a new tester. See dad owns a bakery it's actually kingdom wide now and everyone loves his treats. Mom used to be his taster but now she probably eats all the food he makes before it's even o— HEY." He was cut off by Anastasia slapping him.

"No he's right I HAVE A NEW TESTER. I'm so happy right now." Robert said before jumping up in the air

"I take care of 2 children. A and be" she said pointing to each of them

"HEY" the boys said in unison. I couldn't help but laugh

"I would love to try your treats Uncle Robert. I've never had anything sweet." Gasps were heard again. " Anyway, Graham, we have a cousin the same age as you. Her name is Drizzy and is Aunt D's daughter. She's very bubbly and you two would probably get along. Even though she'll try and talk you into letting her do your hair and nails"

"Oooo more family." He said while jumping up and down

"Drizzella has a daughter?" Anastasia said shocked

"Yes and she would definitely love to do a princess's hair if you're ever down to book an appointment when she gets here." 

"Oh honey I'm not a princess"

"You're a princess to me" I said with a smile. " just so you guys know I love you guys already but I'm not like this in public. It will take some getting used to to finally be able to reveal this part of me but I feel like I'll get there."

"It's ok honey take as much time as you need." She said " I think it's finally time for that tour."

Walking away from the spot I walk as the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine that I am. Nose held up and proper. Only difference is that this time I have a smile on my face.