Her

A.N- Imagine her any way you want but please adjust her to be 6'2 with some sort of brown, Blonde, or Ginger hair. She's be described with brown eyes but you can change that and when see feels too much emotions or uses her powers, her eyes glow a golden color. I really don't care what color you imagine her or Caspian since it's not relevant to either of their stories.

————————-—————————————————

Auradon

Prince Caspian's POV:

"Or you could just tell her yourself Princey?" Came the melodic voice of the woman I saw earlier.

        Once I looked up, I knew I was done for. She was fit for a queen, no, a goddess. Standing at 6'2 was the most beautiful I had ever seen. She wasn't as intimidating as you would think. Given that I am only 5'10 and having to look up at her. It was more sexy than anything. She had beautiful long golden brown hair that reached a little passed her shoulders. In the sunlight it looked as if it were glowing.

 I quickly cleared my throat and tried to figure out what we were talking about before the goddess came out

"Princey?" I questioned looking into her beautiful eyes (At the top)

      I couldn't look away from her. It was like my entire existence revolved around her. Like she was the only person in the world that I would do absolutely anything for. Her eyes were calling me like a siren. Whatever sorcery this is should be studied. After just one look from her earlier I was intrigued. After our introduction I wanted to get to know her on another level. While I look into her eyes I can see inner peace. I see a place to come to that will calm me. I want to stay like this

"Well you're a prince aren't you?" She chuckled

"Yeah but you are free to call me Caspian or Cas for short"

"Hmm let me think about it" she said as she put her finger to the corner of her lips. I couldn't help but follow where her finger went. Her lips were just so- "No I think I'm good with Princey"