Following

Auradon

Auradon

Penelope's POV:

I stood there for a good minute until I collapsed on the ground.

I woke up to Thia hovering over me as I was laying on a shaded bench.

"Oh thank the heavens you're alive!!" She exclaimed as she held me close with tears in her eyes "I didn't know what to do. I couldn't drag you to the nurse by myself and no one was answering their phones. I was so scared. I thought I lost you."

"Thia it's ok I'm right h-" then I remembered what happened and I abruptly stood up and ran away.

He went with her

He is in lover with Her?

She went with HIM

SHE DOESN'T LOVE HIM

"PENNY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I heard her but I didn't respond.

I was going to follow them to follow them.

She thinks she can steal him from me?

I was getting angrier every step I was taking. My heart felt like it was going to burst. I was in so much pain but I was going to keep going.

If it wasn't for my anger, I probably would have blacked out again. Is it because I love him that I'm feeling this? Is it because this is true love?

I kept running honestly having no idea where to go. I just had this feeling I was going the right direction.

I noticed a crystal blue lake and realized that Caspian was on top of the cliff about to jump.

In that moment I felt terrified. He was smiling at Mal but she wasn't even paying attention. He could get hurt and drown but she wouldn't even notice.

He jumped in and I almost screamed.

It felt like hours (even though it was only a few seconds) and he still didn't come up. I walked around the whole lake frantically.

Mal isn't even noticing she's fucking singing off key.

I decided to just screw it and jump in.

Only to wake up...

Caspian's POV: