Heartbroken

Auradon

Penelope's POV:

He can't possibly...

I'm watching him walk away with Mal as thel1 a we are not a guards hold me back and I just feel like collapsing.

Mal saw us that day and now she accepts a date from him. Even thought I don't like her, I still wouldn't accept a date from someone she likes. It's called human decency. Although she is a winged demon so I guess she doesn't understand people's that.

Then there's Caspian. He played me. He made me believe he loved me only to embarrass me publicly and ask the grape looking ughhhh. He... he. I start to breakdown as I replay the scenes. He's hurt me but I can't seem to hate him. I can't seem to stop loving him. He's the only person I can see myself romantically involved with.

I slowly look up and see I've made my way to the dorm. I don't even remember walking. I just feel like crying. As I was about to open the door, the door swings open and Thia instantly pulls me to a hug and I collapse into her arms while crying

"It will be ok ." She whispers while she strokes my hair. What would I do without her.

"I love you Thia please don't ever leave me." I say to her

"I'll never leave you Pen." She says instantly "I love you too. You're the sister I never had."

"You're the best sister a girl could ask for." I tell her "you, Drizzy, and Celia are the most amazing sisters."

We sat there for a good minute and we slowly fall asleep in each other's arms. I feel bad as we are probably going to wake up in the worst way and I didn't want to drag Thia into this. Why am I even acting this way? I just met Caspian.

"You really thought he would love you?" Mal said

"What?" I said

"I mean look at me? I'm beautiful just like my mother. Where's yours?"

"Stop."

"Really Pen? You're crying over someone who wasn't even yours in the first place?" Thia said

"Thia? I don't under-"

"Come on Penelope he wasn't even interested in you to begin with."

"But-"

"No Penelope." Hades said "I should've chosen Mal too."

"When did you-"

"You're just so whiny. Why can't you be like your sister?"

"But you-"

"Give it a rest Penelope." Caspian said "I love Mal and I'll never love you." Then he pulls Mal into him and kissed her.

"Please stop."

"You're weak." Mal says as everyone starts pointing and laughing at me

"You're a disappointment." Hades says

"Stop"

"You're a disgrace." Thia says

"Stop please."

"You're unlovable." Caspian says

"I said STOP."

"It's only a dream petal. It's time to wake up." A blurry golden woman says as she starts to brighten the dream up. "None of this is real."

"You weak ass bitch." Mal says "I'll take everything you have because let's face it you never deserved it."

"Stop."

"Don't listen to them Petal."

"You took everything from me." Hades says

"Don't listen to them my love. You're stronger than this." The woman says

"I can't"

"You can"

"Oh look she's crying to mommy... oh wait you wouldn't know would you." Thia says as she laughs

"And you never will." Hades says

"You will meet me one day." She said

"Mom?" I squint trying to picture her but nothing comes to mind.

"I love you my petal." She said as everything starts to drift away

"PENELOPE." Thia shouts as she shakes me granting me to open my eyes. "Oh good you're awake." She hugs me

"Thia?" I whisper hoping it's really her.

"Yes?" She ask me

"Oh gods you're here." I hug her even tightly

"Yeah I've been here the whole time" she looks at me weirdly. "How are you feeling?"

"So it wasn't a dream. He actually chose Mal." I say.

"Yes I'm sorry Pen but everything will be alright ok?"

"I don't think so Thia." I say truthfully "I do t think I can get passed this. I finally loved someone in that way and now a week later he's head over heels with my... sister" I say with disgust.  "I could kill her."

"Ok no let's not land you back on the isle." She says thinking I'm joking but I've already planned to follow her with nose prosthetics, a belly suit, breast prosthetics, dyed hair, and green skin.

"Yeah you're right but I won't stop until I get him back" I say

"Maybe you should take a break." She says

"I can't Thia. I genuinely don't feel like I can't live without him."

"You can I promise you will and I'll be by your side"

"I know but I just can't get over him Thia I feel as if I can't breathe." Then I start to struggle breathing

"Pen? Penny? I need you to breathe." She said but I seriously can't.

That's when I pass out.

"PENELOPE." Is the last thing I hear.