Har Har Harry

Auradon

Harry's POV:

"That was crazy but I'm not surprised. Audri does not like VK's and especially ones near her Caspi." Uma said while rolling her eyes

"I agree, I just need to destress." I said

"Honestly Uma, Har, I have so much fun in the kitchen. I might go now. I'm a working man now!" Gil smiled proudly at himself

"Gil you were already a working man." Uma said

"I know but this is by choice." Uma raised an eyebrow. "I mean that was by choice to but this time I could add my own thoughts to the recipes and Kronk didn't get mad like Ursula did. No offense to your mother of course but my dad always said she was a tyrant from the deepest pit of he-" I covered his mouth. He's too innocent for curse words. "Sorry" he mumbled from behind my hand.

"I know what you meant. I have to agree and I'm glad I'm away from her and Aunt Morgana" She shuttered

Uma"s mom may be an unforgiving sea urchin but put both of them together and you have a torture duo. Poor Uma had to live with both and her 13 year old cousin.

"I just wish I could've brought Morgan with me." She looks down.

Morgan was nothing like his mother at all. His father is a Kraken who isn't able to bring Morgan with him since he lives too deep in the ocean. He still spends time with Morgan but only for a little while since he wouldn't be able to live if he stayed longer. Otherwise Morgan wouldn't have to be Morgana. From what I've heard, he's a really good father to Morgan and has eyes everywhere to make sure no one hurts his son. I even heard he tired to get Ursula to turn him into a merman to be able to live closer to him but she refused so her sister could keep Morgan and hold him over him.

It's the same situation with Uma's father. He is also a Kraken and writes Uma letters everyday. I don't know how he got it to her or had time to write a letter everyday but he does. I don't know if she get's those letter now since she isn't on the island but if she doesn't I know she misses him.

"It's ok Uma. That's what we are here for." I spoke up while putting my arm around them "To make room for the future pirate kids."

"Ugh it's getting to mushy." Uma rolled her eyes but I saw a hint of a smile.

Everyone thinks we are just mean but that's how we had to grow up. We only have each other backs and until we see people actually caring about us.

"I'm sorry." Gil looked down as if it was his fault "Sofia did say I should try and stop associating everything with my Dad and create my own legacy."

"Gil I promise you it's not your fault." Uma said looking at him as he looked up and smiled.

"Ok Gil, I'm going to do what I never thought I would do." I sighed "I'm going to therapy"

Uma Gasped

Gil jumped up and down clapping

That's how I ended up here.

Knocking on the door

"Shit" was heard from behind the door "Uh... who is it?"

"Harry Hook."

"Hook?"

"Yes?"

"Come in..."

I went inside and ended up being confused.

"Um are you Sofia?"

"Do I look like a Sofia?"

He was a 6'1 (maybe) guy with brown hair, a goatee, and brown eyes. He wore a blue vest over a white shirt, brown pants, and a brown satchel. A princely look to him but also a commoner.