New Plan

Auradon

Mal's POV:

      Stupid friends, stupid sister, stupid father, stupid Auradon. All of this should be mine. I should be the one Father is proud of. I should be the one the prince is obsessed with. I am the future ruler of Auradon and nothing will be able to stop me. All I need is a new plan. Jay messed  our old plan and I refuse to be caught.

      As I was going to Fairy Godmother's office to turn in Evie and I's classes and snoop around a bit I heard a familiar voice. Hiding behind the wall I just wanted to get a little dirt on my dear old sister.

"Why Princey, are you trying to keep me close?" I heard her voice.

      Ew are they flirting? What's so good about her anyway. Maybe I could use this as an advantage. Yes having her close to the crown could benefit me in more ways than planned. Only problem is Penelope does not like me. She wouldn't help me even if it was all for the greater good. Also as a VK, we don't have a good public stance yet so I'm going to have to work on my innocent act before I do anything.

"Bye Princey"

"Disgusting isn't it?" Someone beside me said

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked them in a bored tone.

"Woah calm down. I was just appalled that the prince was talking to someone of their kind." He said

"Their Kind?" Knowing exactly what he meant.

"You know... A villain kid." He said in a whisper. " If it were up to me I would rather have Prince Chad become the heir to the throne. At least something like this would have never happened."

"Like what?"

"Having the Kingdom scared everywhere they stepped. We don't want villains here so why have them."

"Are you close with the Prince?"

"I am close to Prince Chad since we are in the same grade but not so close to Prince Caspian but my sister Adriana is his girlfriend."

"That's not what I heard." I mumbled

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing." I muttered "And what is your name?" I ask him still uninterested.

"Ben son of Belle and the Beast but you probably knew that." he said as he held out his hand.

"Hmm Beauty and the Beast. Yeah I can tell." I said as I scrapped his chin with my nail. "You definitely got the Beast but I don't know about the Beauty part."

"And what prattle is your name?"

"Mal daughter of Maleficent at your service."

He looked a mix of shocked and scared. Almost made me laugh.

"Get away from me." He said distancing himself from me as if I had a life threatening virus

"Are you scared Ben?" I said while walking closer to him

"I'm not scared. I am royalty unlike you."

"But you're not the Prince now are you?"

"I should be. Why would Charmings be the rulers of Auradon it makes no since. I deserve it." He said.

    As he was talking, I figured my plans out. Even though he is not in line for the throne, he is close to the prince. It would be less obvious if I went after Ben. My new plan is a love potion. I'll bake some cookies yeah that's what I'll do. I'll spell Ben so I can keep close eye on the family that's close to the Charmings. Then I'll spell Penelope and Caspian to fall in love with each other and if the plan goes to shit I will frame her. Yeah that's the perfect plan.