Still Searching

Pjs^

Pjs^

Auradon

Penelope's POV

Mal didn't want my help fine. I'm done acting selfless I'm doing what I came here to do. I'm going to find my mother.

As I sneak out of my room undetected through  Thia's loud snores. I carefully make my way to the library. Since it is after curfew, I had to " borrow" the key. I'm not giving up on my mom.

Flipping through pages of Auradon history, Auradon Prep student records, Isle History. I was coming up blank.

"This might have what you're looking for" I jumped, hearing the familiar voice. Turning to look at where the voice came from, I see Princey

" never sneak up on a villain kid" I say while holding my chest " you could've given me a heart attack"

He chuckled "I thought you were going to say something along the lines of "I almost killed you" not "you almost killed me""

"Ha ha ha laugh it up."

"Seriously though, I think this is the book you're looking for"

"And how do you know what I'm looking for" I asked while raising a brow at me.

Suddenly I'm pulled into his chest and sitting on his lap while he steals the chair I was just sitting on.

"Call it lovers intuition." He smirked at me while kissing my forehead.

If only we could do this in public

"The History of the Gods." I read out loud while resting my back to his chest.

Long ago

Then it was as if the book told the story itself

"Ok well that tells me what I need to know about my uncle/Grandfather?" I said "well at least the parts he wants people to know"

"Look it says Hades" Caspian pointed out as he flipped the page.

If there's one

"Ok so basically Dad is mad at Uncpa Z because he doesn't get the recognition he deserves and Uncpa Z is mad at Dad for a whole bunch of things..." I said

Finally we came across the epic love of Hades and Persephone.

Persephone...

"He kidnapped her?" I sat up shocked. This is not the same man I've seen and grown to care about. Tears came out of my eyes "How is this love?"

"It may not have started out as love but it blossomed into something overtime" Caspian said while trying to soothe me.

"He has pictures of her everywhere in his cave" I gasped "Wait it said Demeter? That's my... THATS MY YIAYIÁ !"

Caspian quickly covered my mouth and shushed me while looking around.

"You have to calm down Princess, we are way past curfew"

If I wasn't so distracted by the new information then I would've blushed from the nickname.

"So... let me get this straight. I've been living with two Gods near me my whole life? Which means my aunts are demigods and I am technically a Demi? No I'm supposed to be a God??" I was astonished.

"You might want to read this Pen" Caspian said. I didn't even realize he flipped the page

"The child of the Hades and Persephone."

(Refer to chapter 1 and 3)

"I was taken?" I felt overwhelmed by it all "From Persephone, I was taken. Hades was tricked? Demeter knew? He turned me human?"

"Shhh it's ok P we can get through this. I'm going to help you as much as I can"

I turned in his arms and buried my face in his chest. I just wanted to sleep this day off.

"Now let's get you to bed. I can tell you're tired" he grabbed me and we started walking to my dorm. Even from the outside I could hear Thia's snores.

"Thank you for helping me" I said as I hugged Caspian tightly.

"It's no problem." He said "I'd do anything for you. I'll see you at the ball right?"

I nodded and he smiled "How do I find my mother?" I looked at him

"One word" he smirked looking at me "Olympus"