Sisterly Talks

Auradon

Mal's POV:

Love... gross. Can't wait to knock her down.

As we walked, I couldn't help look at my older sister. She had everything. Father's love, her family's love, a friend willing to do anything for her, nice clothes, her hair and makeup always looked beautiful, she has a family in Auradon, she's really pretty even without makeup, she's powerful even if she doesn't know it, she doesn't have to deal with my mother, my mother wishes she was her child, and now she has a fucking Prince. What about this seems fair?

I was the most heartbroken as I realized father never wanted me in the first place. I was his mistake while Penelope was the product of love. Even when he didn't know she was his daughter he still stood up for her. When I'm in power they're both going down. I will starve them, beat them, and force them to serve me. They will be begging me to stop the torture. Nothing will be worse then what I will do to Penelope. It's all her fault so I'm going to ruin her. Her little prince will fall for me and she won't know what to do.

New plan... Give the cookie to Penelope tomorrow so she falls in love with him. This will give them enough time to make her fall madly in love since the Prince will definitely show his lover for her. Then I'll swoop in 6 days later with the cookie that has my hair in it and give it to him. Her heart will be crushed. Since I already took Ben's hair, I'll make a new cookie with Evie's hair in it so that Ben can eat that and we can stay close to the crown. Then I'll give Evie his cookie. I may even feed Chad Penelope's cookie to make him follow her around and annoy her. Oh my plans for domination are coming together.

"Spill winged demon." Penelope said. I forgot she was here I thought as I snapped out of my planning. "What do you want?"

"I don't want anything from you I just wanted to get you away from the prince. I would rather have a lizard for a queen."

"Let me tell you this for once and for all." She said as she pushed me into a locker. My eyes glowed green and her glowed gold. "Stay the fuck away from me and I'll do the same to you."

"And if I don't?"

"Well after you told me my about my parents, I realized a half god and winged bitter bitch isn't even close to a full goddess."

"You're not a full goddess. You're basically human."

"But I still have the powers" she said as her hair glowed gold.

"No one's scared of flowers." She honestly made me laugh. Even if mother says she powerful, what the hell are flowers going to do to me?"

"Don't forget I'm next in line for the throne of the underworld." She said as she got into my personal space. "You mess with me and I'll be frying up some dragon and calling letting the kingdom have a barbecue. Mmm I bet with a little bit of barbecue sauce you would be-"

I slapped her making her head turn to the side. I mean seriously shut the fuck up. I'm not scared of a human with flower powers. The girl started laughing as she looked back at me. A hand print was left on the side of her face and she's fucking laughing.

"Shut the fuck up." I said and that's when I felt pain starting with the side of my face moving to my nose and moving to the other side. She didn't even move a muscle but yet I'm in pain. All she did was look at me with a sickly smile. The pain was clearly not stopping and I could feel my nose break. I looked at Penelope and her eyes were bright yellow and her hair was glowing while sticking up in different places. I don't even think she knows she's doing this to me.

"Ple- Please- stop." I struggled to get out. And just like that the pain stopped. I felt my nose and it was if nothing happened to me.

"This is your warning. She said as her eyes were still glowing. She started walking away and that's when I realized we were right outside of the classroom.

Hearing her enter the class she said "I'm sorry we are late. Prince Caspian has asked us to talk about how we were adjusting and some accommodations the school offered." I was still a little shaken but I walked in right behind her.

"Whatever." The teacher said. He was tall and looked like he hated being here. He had a wine glass and bottle on his desk but the glass was full of water. "I'm your teacher and you can call me Mr. Dionysus. I'm only supposed to be a sub since your real teacher figured out she can't do math and decided to go back to her sister. Yeah that's right Flora is gone since for the last 6 years everyone single one of her students have failed so here I am as punishment from the big daddio. So sit down, be quiet, and work on this pop quiz."

Yeah no thanks. I sat down next to Evie and saw that they started working on the quiz. I honestly didn't care since I will be taking over in probably a month or whenever the ball is.

I started just looking around until I spotted movement and realized Penelope was getting up. It had only been 15 minutes and she's already finished? There were like 20 problems on here. It's hard especially without a calculator.

"Is there a problem Ms..." Dionysus asked her as he pored a glass of wine only for it to turn into water. Yeah that's it. She's probably not done. Only too stupid to answer questions without help.

"Tremaine." She said " My name is Penelope Tremaine and no. I'm done" she handed him the paper. I almost chocked.

"You can't possibly be finished. The class started 30 minutes before you even came in here and you only started it 15 minutes ago and no one else is done. Do you not care? Did you cheat?" He asked "honestly I don't care but I still have to ask."

"I didn't cheat. I just had a better education and tutor than most. Along with Thia." She said and just like that Thia got up and started walking towards her with her paper.

"Whatever just hand it to me and you can leave." He said while rolling his eyes. "Two less students to worry about."

With that Penelope and Thia left but not before Penelope turned back at me and winked.

I want to kill her.