The Ride

The Isle

Penelope POV

"I'm really going to miss you yiayiá." I said with tears in my eyes as I hugged her for what seemed like the last time.

"I'm going to miss you too my little pen." She said as we ended the hug.

"Well don't just stand there. Come here little sister." I said with my arms wide open and a smile.

Drizzy ran up to me and said "When we see each other next you're going to have to tell me all about Auradon and show me the ropes" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Oh I promise the next I see you I will have my arms full of clothes and accessories I bought for you to tinker up. Who will I go to for hair advice now?" I said with a chuckle

"Please don't forget about me P." She mumbled into my chest with her eyes closed.

"I could never forget about my sister. I love you Drizzy."

We let go by me giving her kiss to the head.

Auntie D finally walked over, sobbing, in her dramatic way before basically picking me up in a hug.

"Oh darling I'm going to miss you. Now who will I have to complain about the real housevillians of the isle" she said with me still in the air trying to gasp for air.

"Oh you're going to have to update me on that when I see you next because last episode Vanessa threw a drink at Gaston during Aradessa's birthday dinner after Gaston called her whiny, powerless, daughter of a bit- Ow yiayiá" I said while rubbing the back of my neck where she hit me.

"No cursing" She said with a stern look

"Yes ma'am. Anyway I will miss you too Auntie. I'll bring you back loads of bows and tell Anastasia all about you, Drizzy, and yiayiá." I said after letting her go. "Well guys I think it's time to go. Time to put our scowls on our face."

Yiayiá and I walked out of the house with mean looks and regal posture. People on the Isle know us as "the entitled" even though it's not a good reputation it still lets us get away with things. They know we have power in and out of the Isle. They only see what we want them to see and that is glares and stern looks from the family. We make it look like we are the same people from Cinderella's story.

"Walk faster" Yiayiá said with a stern look as we approached the limo. Woah a limo!!!

"Yes Grandmother" no one knows we are Greek and we would like to keep it that way.

"Penny" I hear being yelled by none other than Thia. She had a big smile on her face as she ran into me almost knocking me down.

"Hello Cynthia. How are you today?" I asked in my emotionless polite voice.