The Date

Auradon

Mal's POV:

"You have a date?" Jay asked once I took the spell off

"I have a date"

"With the prince?" Carlos asked

"With the prince"

"But he loves Penelope?" Jay asked

"Not enough" I muttered "Did you see how he couldn't take his eye off of her? I have to try harder."

"Mal I think you've tried hard enough." Jay said "the poor boy is under your fucking spell. Hell we were under your fucking spell."

"Yeah well how else are we to rule the world? All you wanted to do was play turn ball-"

"Turney"

"Idc. When I am queen you will all be under me but the question is will it be as a peasant or as the court."

That seemed to shut them up. Although they like to act all righteous they keep forgetting that they also want power. I am here to offer this power so what will they do? Stick beside me.

With a smirk on my face "Now help me get ready"

"Ooo this is my time to shine" Evie said "I'm thinking some blush and a beautiful lilac dress"

"You can put me in a dress but I refuse to wear light colors" I deadpanned.

"Fine." She said

"Do we have to be here?" Carlos asked

"Yes!" Evie and I said

"Okay. Easy on the blush. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could." I said

"Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes." Evie said

"And this is boring" Jay said

"Yeah why can't we just go?"

"Because I said so." I deadpanned

Jay rolled his eyes while Carlos held up his hands in surrender

"My mom was never really big on makeup tips. Penelope never knew me as a sister and I never wanted her to know." I said " I guess I just thought she had everything while I had nothing. So in the end I have no sister."

"Well, now you do. We're going to need all the family we can get If we don't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White."

"Are you afraid of her?"

"Sometimes. Are you afraid of your mom?"

"I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her. And sh... yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me... In her own way."

"Moving on. Come see."

"Are we done?"

"Yeah."