Taking her down

Auradon

Mal's Pov:

The wand flew straight to Penelope and I could see mother's frustration. There was another woman who wasn't there before next to her but I think I was the only one to notice.

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" My mom shouted at her

"Hold on guys, maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Carlos said to us

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Dude suddenly jumped on her and I saw Penelope make her way over to us "Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!" Jay tried to take the Septer but she hit him back "Gaston should be jealous. Enough! You all will regret this!"

Mother started to transform and I knew it was time to run. Penelope grabbed my hand and we ran. Jay wasn't behind us as she blew fire at him.

"Come on. Run, Jay, run!" Carlos's yelled as the dragon form of my mother started chasing him

"Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!" I yelled as he froze at the sight of my mom then started running after us.

We were trying to let him catch up but Penelope wasn't having it she just kept running until Evie used her mirror.

"Magic mirror show your bright light." Evie said

"Behind me, E! Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me, mother" I yelled at her.

"Idiots" I heard Penelope mumble beside "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before more hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before more hearts as one." She started and the wand and her eyes started glowing. "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before more hearts as one!"

Mother's eyes started glowing as she and Penelope stared at each other like she used to do me except Penelope didn't back down. Mother was transformed into a lizard and Fairy Godmother was unfrozen.

"Oh"she said

We ran up to her

"What just happened?" E asked

"I have no idea." I said

"Did you do it?" E asked Penelope

"I don't know." Penelope said

"No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty." Fairy Godmother said

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" I asked as I bent down to look at mother

"Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Fairy Godmother said

"I believe this belongs to you." Penelope said

"And I believe this belongs to you." Fairy Godmother said to Penelope while handing her the hair clip

"Oh no this belongs to my sister." Penelope said as she pulled me closer to her and fixed my hair. I smiled at her feeling the sisterly love

"I'm so sorry Penelope" I told her seriously "I should've listened to y-" she cut me off with a hug

"It's ok. We all make mistakes" she said as she looked at me "But family sticks to together even if it's chosen family" she said as she gestured to my friends.

"I'm sorry to you guy too." I said while looking down "I controlled you and I should never had done that. You were my friends and I let you down."

"Were?" Carlos asked "We still are Mal."

"We understand" Evie said "our parents aren't the best people."

"We accept your apology" Carlos said

"Yes but I want you to do my homework for a month." Jay said

"Deal"

"I'll forget I heard that" fairy godmother said "You all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" With the wave of her wand everyone was unfrozen.

Chaos erupted and Prince Caspian charged with his sword drawn.

"Woah slow down Princey" Penelope said as he ran up to her. " you might hurt yourself."

"Princess?" He asked her.

"I'm more of your knight in shining ballgowns" she said

Then he hugged her tightly

I could clearly see the love they have for each other in their eyes and it makes my heartache at the fact that I came between them.

"Never leave me again" he told her

"I promise." She whispered to him before kissing him very passionately as a shooting star passed the ceiling of the room.

"Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here." I said

"Yeah sisterly power saves the day" Penelope said as she came and wrapped her arm around me.

"I love you. But you are on a major time-out." I heard Fairy Godmother tell Jane

"Don't be too hard on Jane. I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head." I said as I turned to Jane "You are beautiful... Inside and out. Your mom got that right."

"I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department." Jane said as she hugged her mom

"Yeah, I guess so." I said

Then I saw them taking my mom a little roughly

"Hey! Careful! That's my mom" I laughed as I said that

"Mal we still have to talk about this" Caspian said

"I know... and we will"

"In the meantime Mal I want you to meet my mom. Persephone" Penelope said while dragging the lady who randomly appeared. "Mom, this is Mal my younger sister." Penelope was clearly shocked and a little hurt but masked it with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you Mal" she said not only was she beautiful but her Aura was just as beautiful."

"Well, let's get this party started!" Jay screamed

(Forget Mal and Ben's scenes)

"Oh. I was having so much fun, I almost forgot. You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?"