Hades

The Present
  The Isle

Demeter's POV

"Where is this child?" I yelled while looked all over the shop.

"γιαγιά maybe she slipped out to get some food or hang out with Cynthia." Dizzy said as she tried to get me to calm down.

"I'm sorry for yelling my precious. I just worry about you girls too much. I can't lose anymore family." I said as I cupped her cheeks cooing at the 13 year old.

"Mother you won't lose us I promise. Anastasia would say the same if she were here." Drizzella said trying to help her daughter get away from my smothering coos.

"She's right γιαγιά. We would never leave you." Drizzy said as she hugged me.

"I know I just can't help it. Did you two see the letter that was in the mail? They want us to send our children or grandchildren to Auradon without us." I said with tears in my eyes.

"It's going to be alright mother we will be here for you and maybe this is a good thing. Maybe this is what the fates want." Drizzella said

"You're right! The fates did say I would have to let her go after 16 years of caring for her but I really don't want to." I said in a almost childish tone while crossing my arms. Outside of the shop and our house I would never do such thing but this is just between family.

"Stop being childish mother. Maybe one day Drizzy will get to go with her." Drizzella said as she smiled and jumped with Drizzy.

I smiled before saying "no you want to take my little girl too?" I said faking tears

"Har har γιαγιά. Just so you know I'd miss you too."

"Ok ok enough dramatics. We need to find Penelope and tell her the news." Drizzella said before putting a mean look on her face as we walked out.

Penelope's POV

*Knock Knock*

"Hades...? Hades are you in there? I ask while turning off the dog record.

"What do you want kid?" Hades said with his eyes still closed

"I just wanted to have lunch with you." I said bring up a bag to my face with a bright smile. "I also brought Cynthia and Celia"

"Hi Hades" Thia and Lia said while waving.

Cynthia or Thia as I like to call her is the daughter of the queen of hearts and the king of red. She is 5'6 and has long wavy red hair. A bubbly personality but unlike me she actually shows it in public. Her style is mainly red and black but sometimes when her family isn't there she likes to wear white. Her family may not treat her horribly but they often ignore her since she isn't the proper child they wished for. That's why her older brother Griffin is a spoilt rotten man child. Thia and I have been inseparable ever since we met at the entrance of Hades cave when we were 5. We both had wandered away from our families and wee just staring at the cave until I suggested us going inside. Now she spends most of her time at my house.