Chapter 45: A Night With You

WARNING: SPS ALERT!

These women were excited and...horny.. It was as if they're hungry for the touch of each other. Hindi na sila makakapaghintay pa, especially now that this is their chance to embrace and ease their burning bodies. They are down so bad.

Time to get laid.

Dahan-dahang binuksan ni Peyton ang pinto ng room nila. Samora can feel her hand shaking and she knows exactly the reason why. It was the same for her. She's nervous.

"Hey, you're shaking," Pagpuna ni Samora. She said it softly. "You're nervous." Dagdag niya pa. Kinakabahang ngumiti s'ya rito, and immediately turned her head away.

"Yes, I am. You're shaking too." Mahinang sambit ni Peyton. "To be honest with you, I don't know exactly what to do. Should we watch some porn ba muna?"

Huh?

Am I just hearing things ba?

Anong porn pinagsasabi niya?

Hindi ko nakikita mukha ko ngayon pero I can sense that na I'm making some weird facial expressions. As if we never did have sex before?

Ano, mga feeling virgins kami today?

Natawa si Samora sa mga naiisip niya. Like, hindi niya in-expect si Peyton to say that. It was silly!

"Oh, right. I know, I know. It's silly." Natatawang sambit ni Peyton. "But, this is our first time after several months and I am so nervous and yet so horny, it's making my head dizzy and my body is so hot." She looks helpless.

Aww... she's so honest. It's melting my heart.

Hinigpitan ni Samora ang paghawak niya sa kanay ni Peyton. Pinisil-pisil niya at kinurot.

"Aww... that hurts~."

Ngumiti si Samora at wala't ano-anong sabing hinalikan si Peyton sa labi nito. It was short but passionate and deep.

"Then let me guide you if you don't know what to do." Malanding sambit ni Samora. Nagigising na ata ang malanding nilalang sa kaloob-looban ni Samora.

O-oh... well, that's hot.

It was Peyton.

"Yes, please..." Halos pabulong na sambit ni Peyton as if she was losing strength. Nabitawan niya ang paper bag na hawak niya because Samora slammed her on the wall and kissed her. Dahan-dahang ipinasok ni Samora ang kamay niya sa loob ng damit ni Peyton.

They were just kissing like crazy.

"Hmm..." Peyton moaned. She felt Samora's hand grabbing her breast and starts to massage it.

She also let those hands wonder around inside Samora's shirt and unhooked the bra of her—with those hands, having fun caressing these two mountains.

And when Samora started to suck her tongue, she was back to her senses. Samora's hand was close to touch her peanut. It was already inside of her pants.

Bago pa man, mabilis niyang nahawakan ang kamay ni Samora.

"Not so fast." Mapaglarong sambit niya. She noticed that Samora was out of it, she down so bad. And that is making her more turned on.

"Are we going slow?" Ngising tanong ni Samora. "Looks like you know what to do already..." Mapang-akit na sambit ni Samora.

"Of course, I'm a fast learner after all."

"But you know, I wanna take the lead." Says Samora. She then seductively pushed her on the bed and sits on her waist. "I'm doing good, right?

"Yes, you are."