Chapter 43

Oscar needed to come up with a plan.

He didn't like what Jeanette had done. He thought he was doing good, reminding her he's there for her, always asking about her.

He furrowed his eyebrows. What had he done wrong, then?

Girls.

Her feelings surely weren't all that strong and hurtful she wanted to lose contact with him. She must've been only overdramatizing since, as Oscar thought and knew, it was her first time feeling such things.

She may have also just interpreted her feelings the wrong way. If it was ber first time, maybe she labeled the feelings as something they were not.

She surely didn't love him truthfully. She must've only made it up.

Oscar often invalidated the feelings of others for his own sake.

Because for him, love was stupid.

And he really couldn't just let Jeanette walk away that easily without him defending himself, putting up a fight. He was not the type of person to let go so easily. He will solve the matter and, most importantly, make her stay.

Even if she'll protest, if she won't cooperate and go on about not wanting to be with him anymore, he'll make her.

If she wanted it this way, so let it.

Oscar smiled to himself.

He thought of a plan, and it might work just perfect this time.